More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by fuhq fuhq

Should I encourage them...

Of course!

I shift and "accidentally" drop my pen onto the floorboard by Lance's feet.

"Do you mind getting that for me?" I ask sweetly. Lance quickly covers a smirk.

"I don't think I can reach it from here," he replies.

Good. Just what I was hoping for. Time for a little show. "That's alright. I think I can reach it." I bend over and reach across my body to grab the pen. The movement of my arm across my chest brushed my nipple from my bra. I straightened up. All the guys were staring at me, even Jack in the rearview mirror. I look down innocently. "Oops." I go to tuck my breast back into my dress. It would have been easy to just adjust the fabric, but it is far more fun to cup my breast in the process. I move my shoulder so that the strap falls from my shoulder.

"Damnit," I swore playfully. More of my tit hangs out of my dress as I try to fix the strap.

Lance catches my eye. "I can help with that strap."

I contemplate this proposition for a moment. The idea of saying no to tease him is very appealing. But knowing that all these guys were drinking in my body made me so wet. When I bent to grab that pen, my panties were pushed harder against my sensitive flesh.

Does Lance help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)