More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cleedawg4 cleedawg4

Is she ready to begin?

Of course!

Suddenly her whole demeanor changes. Suddenly she's no longer the soothing, funny mistress I had just met. "Take that dress off now, !"

Her new behavior shocks me, and takes me a few seconds to move. "Too slow! That's five spanks for later! Faster, !"

I quickly slip out of the dress and stand naked in front of her. She walks around me, nodding appreciatively me at my figure. She squeezes my round medium-sized ass, squeezes my C-cup boobs, and slides a finger into my tight pussy. I moan sightly at that. "On your knees slut!"

I quickly scramble to my knees. "A proper should make their ass more accessible. Put your ass in the air."

I quickly stick my ass out more, and she squeezes it and I let out a soft moan. She then sits down on the sofa. "Crawl to me slut."

I crawl on my hands and knees to her, making sure my ass remains in the air. I suddenly notice she's wearing a short black mini dress. "Take out my dick and suck."

I nod, and reach into the space between her dress. I feel around and find a thick 11 inch dick. I didn't even know dicks could be that big. She chuckles evily, "Like it slut?"

I nod "Yes."

"That's five more spanks! It's Yes, Mistress"

"Yes mistress."

I take the thick member into my hands and use my hands to guide it in and out my mouth. "STOP!" she yells.

"Rule: If your mistress tells you to suck, you suck. You don't use your hands."

She reaches into her bag and takes out a pair of metal handcuffs. She then instructs me to put my hands behind my back and she handcuffs my hands. She takes the key and put it into my bag. I'm not supposed to use my bag unless I'm going to leave, meaning I won't be her sex any more, or until Monday, when the trial period is over. "Your punishment for this is you will have to wear the handcuffs until Monday."

I nod meekly. "Yes mistress."

She sits back down and instructs me to try again. I use my head and try to reach for her hard member between her legs. I try and guide into my mouth and with each suck I get more into my mouth. At about halfway through it I can't get any more in. "Get it in slut, or I'll have to get you some motivation."

I quickly try harder, but to no avail. "Well, let's see if this will help."

She gets out her phone, and she opens FaceTime. She thinks thoughtfully, then selects someone to call. "I'm calling one of my friends. She's not my anymore, but she does follows my orders." She flips it to selfie mode, and she puts the phone on the table.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking slut? That's five more spanks."

I keep sucking and soon the video turns on. I recognize who it is. It's EMILY. My roommate. She's naked on the bed, with a thick dildo in her pussy and she has nipple clamps on both of her boobs. For some reason, I've never seen her nude. She's has small perky tits and a matching ass. She's really beautiful. "Hi Amy, who's your new find?"

Wait, it's Amy? She's my teacher! OMG I can't believe this! I'm kind of enjoying this, or I'd leave.

"It's this slut named Claire." She grabs on my hair. "She can't seem to master the blowjob. Can you come over? We're at the usual."

"Gotcha. I'll be there in ten."

Wait, why wasn't Emily at her parents? Ten minutes later, after I still fruitlessly try to suck off my mistress, the door opens. Emily walks in, wearing jean shorts and a crop top. She's obviously wearing a bra, but she's probably going commando. She stops. "Claire?"

"You know this slut?"

"Course, she's my roommate."

My mistress looks at me strangely, but doesn't comment.

She smiles, "So my roomie can't give a blowjob?"

"Yeah, look at it. She can barely get most of my dick in her mouth."

Emily nods. She pulls out her phone and takes a couple picks. She goes on instagram, and she sets up a post. It's a post of me, sucking Mistresses' dick. "I have 2k followers. Do you really want me to post this?"

I shake my head, and try to suck more. Emily walks up and grabs my head and forces the whole dick up my throat. I gasp and try not to gag. Emily holds my head in place, and all of a sudden Mistress starts face-fucking me. Hard. I gasp and gag but Emily won't let go. Soon my Mistress pulls out and squirts all over me.

My mistress has me take off her dress. She has Emily undress and instructs me to bend over the arm of the sofa, so my boobs hang on top of the sofa. She has Emily position her mouth under my boobs and instructs her to play with my nipples. Emily immediately starts flicking her tongue at my nipples and I find myself getting extremely aroused. I moan, and suddenly my mistress snaps. "Don't moan you slut! Every time you moan you get five more spanks."

All of a sudden my mistress is spanking me with something that seems like a paddle. I scream in pain. "You're supposed to thank me. Each time I spank you you say, "Thank you Mistress." That's five more spanks."

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress."

Each slap I scream in pain and soon my ass hurts so much I can't even feel it. All of a sudden Emily bites on my nipple and I moan loudly in pleasure. "What did I say slut? Five more."

Emily switches back to flicking and many spanks later I'm finally done, and extremely horny. "I think our little slut needs a break, don't you think?"

Emily nods. "Come , I'm going to show you your bed."

She leads me, on my knees, to a wood pole. It has a dildo attached to it, for the ass. She puts the post between my hands, and attaches the handcuffs to the pole. She then inserts the dildo into my ass. She doesn't insert it gently, either. She just pushes it straight in and I scream. She then puts a ball gag into my mouth. She cuffs my feet to the pole, and then walks over to Emily who is sitting on the sofa, playing with her boobs. "Don't you dare cum."

My mistress pushes the sofa to face us, and she sits next to Emily. She moves her mouth to kiss Emily, and they make-out passionately. She slips her hand into Emily, and she finger fucks Emily pussy. Meanwhile, Emily slips a finger into my Mistress's ass. I bite my lip, trying to remain slightly.

Suddenly, my mistress flips Emily over and starts fucking her in the ass. Over the course of the next hours, it feels like, my mistress fucks Emily in various positions.

Will Claire cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)