More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smlfox smlfox

How does John reply?

Of course!

"Already calling her 'the old lady?'" John responds, then adds "Of course. I'd be honored to be in your wedding."

Upon receiving the message, Mark turns to Sarah and informs her of his answer.

"Great!" She says. "I just hope he's as good as you say he is."

When she's not looking, Mark just rolls his eyes and then says "you act like they're going to get married."

Sarah turns to him and defends her self. "Well, they're both young and single. And wouldn't it be romantic if they met at our wedding and fell in love?"

Halfheartedly, Mark quips "sure."

He picks up his phone and sends another text to John. "As I've told you before, Sarah is being quite the bridezilla. She wants to pair you with her college roommate, Doe. Said it needed to be someone special and yada, yada, yada."

Soon, his phone announced that he had gotten a text from John he read it with a chuckle. "I'm special? :-p" it read. Mark could hear John in his mind, saying this with a high pitched voice, as if to imitate Ralph Wiggum.

The message continued. "But really, what's she like...and why me?"

Mark replied. "I've only met her once, but she seems like a sweet girl. I actually think you'd like her. She's got a very innocent look to her, and apparently is relatively innocent herself. She's kind of like you. Didn't bring guys home all the time and certainly didn't go home with them."

He started another text message. "She's a good looking girl, too." Mark pictured her in his head to try to describe her. He, himself, was actually beginning to contemplate the idea of setting John up with Doe. He knew that John had high standards and values, and was under the impression that Doe did, too. He figured it was about time someone stepped in and helped John get into a relationship.

He continued typing and doing his best to describe her features. "She has brown hair, slightly wavy at times. She's about 5'5, green eyes. Great ass, too. I'd guess her breasts are about a 34b. Nice and perky."

"Damn, dude. She sounds like, at least physically, my kind of girl." John told him.

"I think you'll find her personality is even better. In thinking about it, she's probably exactly the kind of girl you want." Mark said.

"Playing matchmaker are we?" John joked.

"Sarah started it. But I got to thinking about it, and I figure it's about time someone helped you out."

John read that last text and thought about it briefly. It HAD been a long time since he had really been in a relationship, though not for lack of trying. Picking up his phone again, he typed a simple response. "Honestly, you're probably right."

Jump ahead to:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)