More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drexelhand Drexelhand

When does the legend start?

October 5th 2011, in an alternate timeline

Superman and Wonder Woman

In some worlds, time went by differently. In one such timeline, it had not been Mercury who went to warn Wonder Woman of the fall of the Old Gods against the legions of Parademons commanded by Steppenwolf - it had been the three Parcae, the Fates of ancient Rome. The three Parcae - Nona, Decima and Morta - warned Diana of the world that would come to pass if she allowed Steppenwolf to stab her in the back. Of how much the world would suffer for five years, by which time Solomon Grundy, Steppenwolf and her daughter, Fury, would be the greatest threats present.

Wonder Woman could not allow such a fate to pass and so, when Steppenwolf stepped out of the Boom Tube behind her, she deflected his lance and freed Superman. He proceeded to save Batman a split second before the Beacon Tower consumed him with the release of the virus that crippled the Parademon horde. Together, the three of them captured Steppenwolf, locking him in a cell they had originally intended for Terry Sloan.

Wonder Woman spent so long searching afterwards while Clark and Bruce rebuilt the world. She kept searching but she could not find Fury. Her daughter, despite all of her fears, had still been lost to the same darkness that the Parcae had warned her of. Somewhere on Earth, Fury had been gathering the Parademon cells still on Earth with the three Hunger Dogs for war.

Diana could not search for her forever and eventually, she found love. But not in an old memory but rather in an old friend, in none other than Clark Kent. Their love bore them two children, Jonathan and Lara.

They retired.

Then new wonders came: Alan Scott, the Green Lantern; Joan Williams, the Flash; Wesley Dodds, the Sandman; Dick Grayson, the Batman; Kendra Saunders, the Hawkgirl.

First, the new wonders - the Justice Society - beat Solomon Grundy. Then they beat Fury. It was upon their second victory that Wonder Woman knew, it was time to return.

What does Diana do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)