More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drexelhand Drexelhand

When does the legend start?

October 5th 2011, after the fall of Brutaal

Fury met with Steppenwolf as the New God brooded in his underground chamber, located fifty miles beneath Guyana. Her father's plan had failed. He had faked his for no reason. That deranged clone of Superman, dubbed Brutaal, had served well enough up until he had met that powerful android, the Red Tornado. Something inside of him cracked and he slowly began to decay until all of the solar radiation in him was overtaken by Val-Zod, the new Superman.

"What is our status?" asked Steppenwolf.

"Bedlam has Holt, Sloan, the Highfather's son and Big Barda," answered Fury.

"So, your old teacher is back with us?" grinned Steppenwolf. "We should have secured her before. She would have killed the new Kryptonian without qualm."

"I would have done that had you let me," Fury reminded him.

"No," he said. "You are my one blood relative left on this ball of mud. Had I succeeded, I would have brought this Earth into the orbit of Apokolips. A thousand slaves all under my heel."

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Fury. "Those heroes, the world is calling them the Justice Society. Already the Green Lantern has healed all the damage done by Brutaal."

"Justice Society," grinned Steppenwolf. "In another world, a similar set of heroes was dubbed the Justice League."

"And?" asked Fury. "What do we do?"

Steppenwolf leaned back from his desk and took a look at Fury. She was looking a lot more like her mother, the famous Wonder Woman, nowadays. She was broad shouldered, wide hipped, big breasted and muscular beyond human measure. Her long dark black hair extended back to her shapely ass and her powerful thighs looked like they could squeeze the life out of any man. Yes, she was powerful indeed.

What are Steppenwolf's orders?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)