More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

How does your mind work now?

Obedient

You blink a few times. "What the hell was that?" you ask.

Roy smiles. "Bark like dog," he tells you.

"Arf! Arf!" You bark before wondering why you did that. "What the hell?"

"Cluck like a chicken," says John.

"Buh-kawk, buh-kawk!" you belt out. "What the hell is going on?"

"No talking unless we tell you to," says Roy calmly. "Get on your hands and knees and stay that way."

You want to tell the boys off, but you can't speak. Instead you get on your hands and knees as you're told.

"Face on the floor, butt high," says John.

Again, against your will you obey. You're burning with shame. You strain your eyes to look up and see Roy with his cell phone out. He's recording you. "Beg us to spank you good and hard. Be believable."

"Please spank me good and hard!" you say. "Please! I need it!" What the fuck is going on?! you scream in your head. "Please spank me!"

"If you insist," says John. He walks behind you and starts slapping your ass as hard as he can.

"Encourage him," says Roy. "Beg him to keep going, and start to cum."

"Oh yeah, owww, John...keep, owwww, spanking my ass!" You say despite your burning shame and humiliation. To your further horror, you feel yourself growing wet as your ass starts to ache.

This goes on for a couple of minutes. When John finishes, your ass feels like it is on fire, and your pussy is good and wet.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)