More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!

One day at work as he nears Rebecca's office Rob hears, "Yeah I'm still here sweetie...no I don't know when I'll be home my car died, I'm trying to get a lift from someone here but so far I haven't had any luck, I should be home in an hour or two.....maybe three HOPEFULLY?": "If you want" Robert says poking his head in the office, "I could 'drive you home' Rebecca, sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I've been stranded before...IT'S NOT FUN, if you want a ride I punch out in 15 minutes" hearing "THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GIVING ME A RIDE ROB, now I'll be able to 'breastfeed' my little angel Tiffany"! Twenty minutes later they pull out, being the last ones to leave no one sees them exit except the video camera, "so where do you live Rebecca" hearing "22 minutes from the store" as she tells him where and when to turn, eventually the car turns onto a dirt & gravel road and he sees his chance hitting the brakes causing the beauty to hit her head on the dash: "OOWWW FUCK" she yells, "sorry I saw a deer and hit the brakes" slamming the blonde's forehead against the dashboard, in between her head hitting Rebecca asks, "WHAT"...BANG...."ARE"....BANG BANG...YOU.....BANG...DOING" losing consciousness with the last hit, "finally you're all mine Becca". Rob quickly binds her arms behind her back, elbows, thighs, calves, and ankles blindfolding and gagging his newfound prize hiding her in the woods in an underground storm cellar which has enough supplies to last months; He lays Rebecca on a bed, strapping her ankles, knees, thighs, midsection, above & below her breasts, and neck securely, he gazes at her imagining all the things he wants to use Rebecca for...ALL THE DIFFERENT WAYS HER BODY CAN AND WILL PLEASE HIM AS AN UNWILLING CAPTIVE!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)