More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clovenhuf clovenhuf

First Resident.....

ONE OFF: Bitches in Heat

With a thought, I teleported into Head Mistress Jean's study and immediately knew something was amiss. I had been on a sabbatical of sorts and had returned to see the progress of the current girls in training.

"Jean, please give me a status update on our residents and their current rehabilitation progress" I questioned the somewhat dazed looking proprietress seated legs-akimbo at her desk.

"Jean, are you well?" I pressed further, taking a tentative step toward the vexed woman.

"Sir! Um, excuse me.... I erm...." The Headmistress suddenly spoke quickly as if suddenly awakened. I'm, err? I believe there's..... something peculia....grrr..." Jean continued before suddenly clenching her pretty mouth shut. She seemed as confused as I from the low growl that had just leaked from her throat.

I suddenly smiled in realization that I've luckily stumbled upon one of The Mansion's 'special training' sessions which must be slowly manipulating the residents and staff alike.

A feminine 'yip' drew drew my attention, and I turned my head to see Head Mistress Jean's PA Kitty, along with another asian woman similarly struggling with The Mansion's cosmic influence.

Jean's lovely almond-eyed assistant was sprawled on the floor and appeared to be struggling with her clothing. The asian beauty serenaded her Mistress with low, sexy mewling as she pawed helplessly at her half exposed chest with curled fingers in balled fists.

Another pretty Asian knelt patiently at her side, hands clasped obediently atop her tight pencil skirt and folded legs. The woman I immediately knew as an up-and-coming model name Hye, panted sexily while softly cooing in a low throaty growl.

Miss Hye yipped devotedly as I patted her silken haired head before once again turning to address Headmistress Jean.

Unfortunately, the lovely Headmistress had lost the battle to retain her humanity and was crawling purposely toward her oblivious assistant, hungry eyes trained on the exposed crevice between Kitty's shapely legs.

I loosed a giddy laugh believing to have a good handle on 'The Mansions' game, and decided to leave Jean and her retainers to their new desires.

Stepping into the corridor, I gently shut the door to Jean's study to the melding sounds of panting, yipping, and moaning emanating from the perverted puppy-play within.

-Almost directly loosing a step under the next of The Mansion's victims.

"Yip! Yip! YiiiiiP!" The excited brunette starlet excitedly circled around me. She abruptly came to a stop before me, kneeling while pawing determinedly at my crotch.

"And how's my lovely Aimee today?" I asked, playfully swatting her plump gyrating bottom. "Have you been a good girl?" I continued, teasingly kneading supple ass-flesh through her short skirt.

"Yip! Yip!" She responded excitedly before replacing her groping paws at my crotch with the soft nuzzling of blushing cheeks.

"Perhaps later my pet." I responded to her prattling, and it appeared even her limited doggie intellect understood.

I stood and continued down the corridor, the lovely brunette starlet's continued sexy whimps in my wake.

Stepping into the dormitory lounge, I found the remainder of my Hollywood bitches in various stages of the dogification process.

"Fight it Gwen, I know you c'n grrrrrr.." Michelle tried encouraging her friend before herself succumbing to The Mansion's curse.

Sensing her once-friend was now a part of the pack, Gwen scuttled to the kneeling Michelle. Yipping playfully, Puppy-Gwen extended her long pink tongue before forcefully nudging towards the blonde's exposed panties.

I recognized the third former-person, Heidi, attempting to maintain an upright posture. The once-comedian appeared to be in the process of self grooming as her extended tongue struggled to thoroughly lather her nether regions.

I noticed Ashley, the last of my cinema-whores pawing at her crotch while anxiously observing her sisters' fate. It appeared her canine conundrum must have been early as any hint of intelligence had vanished from her lustful gaze. She simply stared hungrily at the women crawling about the floor as if deciding which to ravish first

Since I was still undetected, I decided it best to leave the bitches to their primal devices.

It appeared all of my 'projects' were accounted for except I hadn't seen any of the media-whores. I again gently shut the door and made way towards the dormitories sleeping quarters.

Entering the sleeping quarters, I approached the first dorm room. The door was plastered with crayon drawings in various shades of pink with the names Amy and Ainsley scribed on the center draped in hearts, kisses and flowers. I carefully opened the door slight enough to peek through to see Miss Amy and Miss Ainsley in a much similar predicament as the rest of The Mansion's residents.

Ainsley was fully converted to her Puppy-Persona, and was gleefully yipping at her suite mate. She bounced about with tongue lolling, taking turns rummaging her face through the trash bin, lapping from the toilet, and aggressively sniffing Amy's skirt-clad are.

Miss Amy, on the otherhand, was fiercely resisting the process. She appeared to be trying to focus her thoughts as she attempted reading from some papers scattered on the floor from fingers that no longer seemed to work. Every third word became a growl, whimper, or moan, until she was finally overcome by the process. Eyes suddenly vacant, she lowered her lovely face to sniff at and then grasp the papers she had been reading between sharp white teeth.

Sensing her opportunity, Ainsley bolted from the restroom towards her litter-mate. Toilet water streaming from her thick lips, she pounced on the unsuspecting Amy. Smiling, I shut the door as the two canine-minded women circled each other, aggressively sniffing the others plump behind.

I entered the final dorm room to find my final Media-Whore in the throes of 'heat' writhing about the room.

Jen's wild eyes immediately saw me enter, eliciting a high pitched mewl from between parted lips. Her left 'paw' pressed tightly to her moistening crotch, she dropped unceremoniously to knees with a guttural moan. Eyes, fixated on my now-bulging crotch, the animalized analyst sensually crawled towards my position.

Guess who got the first treat?

END

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)