More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Which celeb you would select?

OLIVIA HOLT

He calls Olivia's manager holding the watch up to the mouthpiece...BUZZING SOUND, "what are your orders" a voice says, after a brief conversation it is understood that Miss Holt was chosen as 'Outstanding Woman Of The Year' for her work with various charities & organizations not to mention her very sizable monetary donations; She is to be honored at a dinner recognizing her achievements and contributions to her fellow man...AND woman receiving a 'first time' award/plaque saluting her excellence and commitment to helping others all over the world. Robert finishes by telling Olivia's manager the address, that she will be picked up/returned home...AND THAT IT IS A PLUS ONE EVENT, she can bring a friend/acquaintance if she wishes, her big night arrives and Olivia is driven to the address given to her by the manager with her 'plus one', "there turn on Dayton then drive 1 mile to Paxton and Silver streets" Olivia says looking at 'MAPQUEST' on her phone: Five minutes later they pull up to the address, "this can't be the right place...my manager must have written it down wrong, inverted the numbers or something"...the driver saying sarcastically "YOU THINK"? "Maybe it looks better on the inside than the outside Liv, lets at least check it out after all...we got all dressed up and drove all this way", "okay but I have a bad feeling" leaving the vehicle entering the establishment; "NOPE IT'S WORSE INSIDE" Olivia says hearing a strange repetitive tone playing, if she and her friend were smart they would have 'hightailed' it back to the vehicle, alas this is not the case. "HELLO...IS ANYONE HERE" she asks hearing her voice echoing before turning a corner as Rob snaps his fingers twice putting both singers under his complete control, "what are your orders for me and Chiara Master" "FOLLOW ME OUT TO MY VAN LADIES" heading to a back door. He figured Olivia might bring a friend, CHIARA AURELIA IS A BONUS HE WASN'T EXPECTING as they get in his van driving away, Robert glances in his rearview mirror drinking in Chiara's gorgeous 5'3" 36-25-35 body placing his hand on Olivia's left thigh inching her dress up slowly; Eventually he sees her 'sans panties' realizing she was hoping to bed some hot young stud at the 'after-party' engaging in the throes of intercourse with him, instead he will 'bed her and Chiara' both hot and very doable! "LIVVY BJ ME AND SWALLOW WHEN I...WELL YOU KNOW 'BLOW MY LOAD', she unzips his pants freeing Rob's 10" fully erect penis, "YES MY MASTER...WOULD YOU LIKE A HANDJOB FIRST", "NO JUST SUCKING, DEEPTHROATING, AND SWALLOWING MY BEAUTIFUL BLONDE CUM DUMPSTER": He watches his phallus disappear into her mouth, Olivia bobs her head/mouth up-and-down like a chicken pecking for corn as Robert pulls her top down feeling up the 5'3" 'CRUEL SUMMER' Actress, he can't wait to feel Chiara's lips gratifying his hard member, it won't be long now...another 30 minutes to the hideout!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)