More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spyteam09 spyteam09

What's next?

OCTOBER 2nd first date in a new state

Its October 2nd 2018. Normal labor day weekend or so i thought. I woke up and decided to head to the easy city. New Orleans. I have never been before so i decided to head to lorisiana since ive seen so much of the united states. I originally planned just a day trip just to the beach to relax swim. But a few months prior i broke my arm and just felt conformable moveing my arm and such. So i decided to head there at first. But along the way i decided to make different plans since it started to rain a little. I saw new orleans was another 20 miles so i decided to head on down listen to jazz since it would be indoors. After some map reading i drive over to the city without getting lost i somehow managed to get myself into the city. I quickly found parking and packed my bag. Without knowing where to go exactly i start to wonder. I found some shops selling some shirts and briefly looked around. I knew i had a lot to see since the day was already around 2 and couldn't spend a night. So i ask a security guard where to go.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)