More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

Nyssa's new .

Nyssa had returned to her office complex, and the crate containing Christina now resided down in her basement. She had it opened and Christina removed and then stripped out of her clothes until she stood there naked. One of Nyssa's assistants wrapped a red latex corset around Christina, pulling the laces tight behind her back. The corset sat just below her D cup breasts, making them stand out even more. Next, a leather harness was fitted to Christina, with the straps coming over her shoulders and more straps coming up between her legs and connecting to a ring. The strap connected to a strap that ran along the top of her breasts, all connected by another ring. More belts went around now covered nylon legs mid-thigh and ankles, then she was pushed to her knees and another belt was used to secure her wrists and upper arms. One more belt was looped around the wrist belt and pulled down to her ankles, putting her in a kneeling hog tie. Lastly, the gag was replaced with a microfoam ball and a black latex belt to keep it in.

“Well Christina, your life as a powerful woman is over, so you can forget all about it. From this moment you're nothing more than a belonging to me as a car or dog would. Your life is now meaningless but the good news you still have worth, and you will still continue to make money, it's just that you will make it for me. So you know that PA of yours Diana, I sold your company to her for a dollar, so she is the new boss. I have also been informed that your former maid Gretchen now owns your mansion. They both have shared out your wealth, so you are now penniless you have nothing but your body that is worth anything. You are going to be such a streaming star and make me a lot of money, then we will see whether my company is worth doing business with. I know you're thinking that people will miss you, well that has been taken care of, do not worry. Seems you got drunk last night and had a fatal accident, and your body was consumed in the fireball.”

“So no one will look for you, and I am sure that you will get a nice funeral, meanwhile you will be across the world somewhere getting a makeover so that no one recognises you. You see that camera up there you are going to be streamed live like this and the viewers will get to decide on your destination, not me. To be honest, I hope it's China.” The assistant then taped a wand with its head pushed against Christina's nyloned covered pussy and turned it on to low. Then Nyssa pulled a leather hood over Christina's head, covering her face, so she could not be recognised. Then the camera was turned on and Nyssa smiled as she welcomed the streamers to the live feed. Christina was starting to struggle and moan as the wand sent vibrations into her moist pussy. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is my . She used to be a powerful woman, but she fell into my keeping. I could train her myself, but for a little contribution, you all can help me train her. Yes, I will give you all the power to train her. First thing first, we need to send her way, so you will get to pick the destination country.”

You decide the destination.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)