More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

Nurse Kayla meets with her patient, Michael

Kayla's job as a nurse had not been the most glamourous. She'd hoped to be the kind of nurse who discovered new methods of treatment, or new medicine to fight disease. Instead, she spent most of her time trying to convince patients to take their medications on time, or trying to convince conspiracy theorists that their hospital was not selling organs on the black market or involved in some insane genocidal plot.

But that changed when Michael was admitted. She had no idea why she was so attracted to him. Well, she knew one reason was because he was so damn handsome. But beyond that, he was funny, easy to talk to, and was one of the few patients who didn't immediately perv on her. That last one she owed to the fact she was tall, had a slim figure, C-cup breasts, and black hair she kept in a ponytail to keep from getting in her way when working. Kayla realized she would actually be sad to see him leave once he was healthy.

Kayla pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she collected the medications that Michael needed for the day. Mixing the wrong medication could be disastrous for any patient.

What is Michael in the hospital for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)