More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cmc cmc

What happens to the nurse?

Nurse Jessica slowly changes

“Is everything okay, you seem suddenly very nurse,” the nurse said, as she saw him shivering just a bit. She reached over and touched his forehead every so tenderly. Still balancing on a single foot. She slightly tripped, pushing against his side with her body.

“Damn,” he explained, it hurt.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to trip,” she said exasperated at her clumsiness.

“Don’t worry about it honey,” he responded with his normal friendly aplomb.,

A brief moment of annoyance crossed her face. She hated being referred to in such a casual manner. He immediately sensed her irritation.

“You don’t mind me calling you by any name right?” he said imperiously.

“Of course not, you can call me whatever you want,” she responded smiling. She seemed to be getting slightly easier to influence.

“Sweety, why don’t you show me your tits,” he said, shaking visibly as he ordered it. He sensed strong resistance, but that disappeared after a few moments.

“What? I can’t do that,” she responded as she slowly pulled her smock over her head, clearly fighting this strong thought.. With a flourish, she removed her lacy black bra, letting her mounds free. She folded her clothes neatly and placed them and the bra on the table next to his bed.

She immediately continued working around the room having stripped for her patient, hopping on one foot. He was staring at this pretty nurse with her boobs bouncing as she hopped. Her firm B cups were all he could watch for a few minutes.

“I wish you wouldn't look at me like that,” she finally said after she noticed his response to her nakedness. To her, it was a perfectly normal thing to strip for her patients as they asked her to.

His heart was racing, wondering what he should do next. It was clear she was running out of things to do, but he had ordered her to wait.

“Letting me touch your tits will help me health, right?” he inquired.

She had never heard of such a thing. Touching a nurses breasts would have no effect on a patients healing. She thought about what he said over and over, shaking her head, she slowly realized he must be right.

“Here you go Mr. Hamilton,” she said as she walked over to him and allowed him to fondle her tits. She could sense his response, he was shaking as he probed her luscious mounds.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)