More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

What rule will Mary try to break?

Number 3, a very different show

Any other show is forbidden, huh? What a load of tripe. The starlets that all disappeared must’ve all fell for this nonsense and gone into hiding to save themselves the ridicule of being pointed to in a crowd and being called, “That girl from the Sexy Play!”

Mary shuddered at the thought, and went towards the stage to make a point. Tonight should be empty, but she might as well get some practice on that one-woman show she wrote and planned to get going eventually. And as she trodden along to the stage, she spied one of the stagehands, standing there, rigid and lifeless with her arms crossed under her humungous boobs in the tiny secretary outfit.

Mary figured that she’d need to coerce the trollop-y hired hand to let her pass to get to prove her point, but as she strode forward, the stagehand didn’t even meet her gaze, just keeping that thousand-mile stare directly forward. Odd, but if she wasn’t going to stop Miss Chase, then she could stare outwards all she liked, she reasoned as she went to go to the middle from stage left.

Unbeknownst to her, the stagehand sighed when she was out of earshot, and stretched a velvet rope from behind her, to the other side of the stage entrance, then stood back at attention, now a look of disappointment in her stare.

***

The curtains were wide open, Mary’s view stretching across empty plush theatre seating. She gave a shuffle, smoothing out her modest skirt as she got into position for her first practice number. Her personal magnum opus, live on a grand stage, who’s current setup seemed to be of a fancy mansion parlor set. Sure, this was an audienceless practice run/spite attempt, but still, it was meaningful to her. Taking a deep breath, filling her lungs to start the first note to her opening song, and…

“HEE-HAAAW!” Brayed the startled starlet, slapping her dainty hands over her mouth. The sound emitting from her mouth was not the key of B Flat like Mary intended, but instead the perfect imitation of a donkey. Mary calmed herself, shaking a little at the suddenness of the circumstance. Nerves, that’s all it is, she rationalized, just a bad gulp of air making me cough in a humiliating way.

Taking another breath again, making sure her lungs were clear, throat all soothed for the note again, her body leaned forward as she emitted a wail of shock, her ample posterior resonating and echoing off the walls an extremely loud and disgracing fart, in front of her imaginary audience.

Her face was flushed with a solid red hue as Mary just did the most embarrassing thing ever in her entire career, let one rip onstage. Miss Chase could only straighten back up and hold her face in shame. Her first moment, ruined by making an animal sound and a loud gusty flatulent note. She could practically hear the imaginary crowd in the seats uproariously guffawing and hearing the mocking cry of “More like B Flat-ulent!”, though that crude callout seemed a little too real to be imaginary. Even so, she huffed, and decided that if her first moment of stardom isn’t destined for her voice, then perhaps her first steps will wow the crowd!

The choreography of her open number she had planned many a long night in her ballet classes, this would be her opening gambit, the talent that will ingratiate herself to the memories of her soon-to-be loyal devotees! Mary swivelled around to give the phantom playgoers a view of her back ,so that she may prep to a full turning backflip to wow the crowd of her acrobatic talent.

That was until the curtains were drawn, casting a much darker shadow than she thought there would be. There wasn’t much light, not enough to pick apart any details, really,, but she did get the weird feeling on her body where her clothes touched her skin.

“Whuh-Hey!” Mary yelled, “Open those curtains back up!” And as instructed, the curtains immediately drew, bringing back Mary’s ability to see. “That’s better! Now if I could…AAAAAH!”

Mary shrieked in shock. Somehow, out of nowhere, her clothing was no longer her decent looking business suit, but now something far different!

Now, her position of behind made her turnaround appealing, because at first, she was blocked by an array of bright red and purple plumage, and the rotation gave the full effect of her revealing her scantily clad body tucked into a sparkling showgirl outfit. The sequinned red one corset and one piece outfit tightened her waist and lifted her bosom to an that she was shocked she didn’t notice how tight it was on her, and left her thighs to bare. The long purple opera gloves wrapped up her arms in glittery fashion, matching the platforms with practically tiptoe heels strapped to her feet. The feathers behind her frames her now accentuated body quite lovely, but the piece-de-resistance is the silly showgirl feathery cap that covers her tucked away locks. Needless to say, she was both livid and dumbfounded at this sudden accidental quick-change routine.

“Wh-why? How? When? Why am I dressed as some…Some…Some cheap leg-kicking chorus girl floozy?!” A frustrated grunt, and she stomped off, planning to undo this horrible garment in the dressing rooms, with scissors if she has to, and get on her real clothing.

Is she able?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)