More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

Which situation did you get hard in?

Nude art class (alternative route)

As you walked to class, you began to wonder why on earth you signed up for this. Sure, the art teacher, Mrs. Campbell had been your crush for most of your school years, but at the age of 18 you should have known better.

But, last week, when she asked for volunteers for a life modelling class, you just couldn't resist putting your hand up immediately. Anything for your hot teacher, right?

Soon you were going to have to flash your entire class with your naked body. The thought filled you with both dread and excitement in almost equal measure.

To make matters worse, you were already running late.

As you burst into the classroom, the clock on the wall said you were 10 minutes late.

"I'm so sorry, Miss," you began.

"Oh Mr. Smith, thank goodness! I was starting to think you weren't going to show up," said your teacher, as relief spread across her beautiful face. "I was considering whether I would have to strip myself!"

You laughed awkwardly as you looked at your classmates, to try to avoid looking at her curvy physique. Most of the guys looked annoyed at you, while most of the girls looked a lot more excited. You spotted about 25 in all.

"Great, of course THIS is the one day everyone actually shows up," you thought to yourself.

"Well then, I was going to give you time to prepare yourself and warm up slowly, but we need to get a move on," said Mrs. Campbell sternly, "So please take off your clothes, Mr. Smith."

"Already?!" you asked.

"Yes, your classmates will see you naked sooner or later, so you may as well just rip the band-aid off now," she said, calmly, smiling at you.

"Ok," you respond nervously, as you moved to the front of the room.

You quickly stripped to your boxer shorts. After all, that was easy, plenty of people had seen you like that when swimming or at the beach, and your body was reasonably athletic if nothing particularly special.

As you moved your hands to the waistband of your underwear you could hear all the girls giggling at you.

As you slipped your underwear off, and allowed your dick to spring free into full view, their expressions suddenly changed .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)