More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Nude TX

There was a street as there were at least one or two cars driving down it. The night were quite with no one walking the street. Then right there on the side walk appeared some electric shocks and bolts. While having shocks and bolts on the ground of the streets, there formed a big metal ball as it broke open with what looked like a woman kneeling on the ground naked. Then the naked TX as it arrived on the scene, got up and looked around the place that it arrived at, as it saw that the place was empty with nothing more than papers and cups blowing around the place. The nude TX was walking the street as she then started to look for a female called Kate Brewster as she is the wife of John Conner being the main person that the TX needs to kill.

There as the TX walked the street, it spotted a police officer on the streets. Then as the Terminatrix spotted the police woman on the streets the Tx approach the lady officer. Then as the woman police officer was on the street with a flash light in hand, the TX Terminatrix came up behind her and stood there. While the TX stood behind her the officer then Turned around, and as she turned around, the lady officer then jumped out of her skin as she was surprise to see a naked woman on the street. "Oh my goodness lady, why the hell are you out here naked?, don't you know that indecent exposure is a crime?" asked the lady officer as she looked at the Terminatrix's naked body staring at both her breast and pussy. "Your not Kate Brewster" said TX "what, Kate Brewster are you talking about lady? now hands behind you back now!!" said the officer as she took out her handcuffs to arrest the TX.

Then as the woman officer grabbed the TX's wrist to put the TX handcuffs on her wrist, the TX then punch the lady officer in her stomach and then in her face as the TX knocked out the lady officer completely. There the woman officer was, as she was knocking out, as the TX saw her hand gun and proceeded to pull it out, as the Terminatrix then walked the streets of the city naked with a hand. There the TX came to her car, as a woman was going into it to drive off. Then as the woman was about to drive off, the woman she saw a naked woman coming to her car as she took on look at her naked body and said "oh my god!!, are you ok?, do you want me call 911?" as the TX came to her with a gun in hand saying "I like this car" as the naked TX proceeded to pointed the gun at her.

What happed next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)