More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trev999 trev999

Please select an experience below:

Nude Cleaning Service

Hi,

I had wanted to experience sex with another couple or lady and decided that the swingers adverts were the best place to try.

I needed a gimick so I came up with the idea of offering nude services - cleaning, cooking, gardening, etc., A few weeks after placing an ad I had a response from a man wanting to have me provide a nude cleaning service for his wive's birthday.

Photo's and ideas were exchanged and arrangements were made. I turned up on the allotted day feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

Jackie opened the door and ushered me into the kitchen. She was an attractive 40 year old with slim figure, long legs and blonde hair. She made me a drink and explained that her husband had surprised her with her present this morning and whilst she was very nervous, she was also very excited.

I finished my drink and went upstairs to undress. I was feeling as horny as hell and as I walked downstairs I was sporting a rock hard cock, bobbing up and down as I walked.

Jackie sat on the sofa watching my cock as I proceeded to do the dusting and the hoovering. Now and again she would walk past me, brushing my hard cock against her bottom as she passed me.

After I had cleaned the house, Jackie said that I deserved a little reward and she stood up and kissed me full on the lips. I pulled myself towards pushing my cock against her stomach. I reached behind her and unfastened the button on her skirt before slidding the zip down and gently easing it from her hips.

The skirt dropped to the floor and Jackie stepped out of it and used her foot to kick it out of the way. She was wearing a black lace thong and stockings and suspenders.

We continued to kiss and rub our hands over each others bodies. Jackie was frantically unbuttoning her blouse, fumbling with each button. I grabbed the blouse and tore it apart, the buttons flying off in all directions.

I then tore her bra off and as she fell to the sofa I grabbed at the material to her thongs and pulled them from her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)