More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Who should he possess?

Nozomi - outreach worker

John was on the 9th floor of the building, photocopying some documents for Faith. "There are so many big-shots up here, and this isn't even halfway up the building" you think to yourself, the feeling of dread follows knowing that you'll never really get this high up, but maybe your powers can make the difference.

As you stand there mindlessly photocopying papers, you hear the elevator ding, as Nozomi walks out and past you. Nozomi is very much a get it done type of person, she does not like to waste time and tries to get her meetings out of the way so she can get home. Personality wise she is a cheerful girl with amazing social skills who manages to make friends wherever she goes. She is good friends with Alyssa and does yoga with her. You see them talking on the phone between their meetings.

Due to her position as on outreach worker she is wearing more casual clothes than the office workers. She is wearing brown pumps with beige pants and a black dress shirt.

You smirk as you realize you might have found your target. Nozomi hands in her report to one of the business men who gives her a jolly wave as she walks backs towards the elevator. Her cute butt teasing you through her dress pants. As she enters the empty elevator you eject your spirit from your body, entering the elevator before it begins heading down. Nozomi stands in the elevator checking her phone as you float above her.

She lets out a big yawn as you take this opportunity to invade her body. Her mouth begins to close but you manage to it open. A few seconds later, John now sees through Nozomi's eyes, staring at a phone screen. You see your long blonde hair hang down as a mischievous smile curls on your borrowed lips. "It worked!" you giggle in your new cute voice, "and that was her signature laugh" you say.

As you run your slender hands down your newly acquired body, the elevator doors open onto the bustling first floor. you can feel a slight wetness between "your" legs as you think of the newfound possibilities, as you curl your hair coyly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)