More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAJ JAJ

Where do you go?

Nowhere

After realising, that today is saturday, you go sot on the couch and watch some tv, while thinking about your odd dream: I read to much erotica yesterday. But how cool would it be to have that power. Your thoughts are interupted by a sudden: "Good morning, Jack!" "Oh, good morning, Emely!", you greet your roommate. She is a short redhead, with small boobs and a round ass.

"Were you sleeping well?", she asks. "Yeah, I had just an odd dream." You turn towards the tv again, before asking: "What about you?" She shrugged her shoulders: "I never remember anything from the night. What happend in your dream?" "Oh, it was just a boring dream about a men telling me I have a special power." "Oh, what kind of power?", now she sounded excited, because she loved every kind of superhero story. "Nothing to save the world. More of a villian power." Emely looked at me confused: "A power is never good or evil. The human with the power is." "Not this power. My power was like: You're not allowed to wear this shirt in our apartment!", I said in my best villain voice.

Suddenly her face turned from joy to anger: "Seriously?", she takes off her shirt. "W-What are you doing?", I ask completely confused. "You know you can control what people are wearing, Jack!" "No, I can't. What are you talking about?" "Well, this "power" is real, you idiot. It's not a dream." There is only one way to find out!

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)