More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tailteller tailteller

Where do we begin?

Novaxan Biology

Novaxans have tiny, smooth scales that dot their skin in the same areas as the pores on humans that produce hair. Their skin colors range from blues and greens to rare red colors, and dull grey-like versions of the same selection. Along their spines, back of their arms and forearms, up their neck bones and around the side of their heads and cheekbones, as well as back of both legs have circle shaped spots roughly half an inch in circumference that shift in color to indicate emotions more accurately than their faces tend to be capable of. These spots are capable of bioluminescence to convey intense emotions. The light shine in these times can range from a dull glow, to shimmering and full shine.

Their eyes have several colors, but no iris, and are often compared to Opal gems. The red, blue, and black specs that scatter their eyes are capable of seeing infrared, ultraviolet, and the human visible spectrum of colors.

Novaxan blood is a light lavender color, while saliva and other mucous based substances are a bubblegum pink color. It has a heavy relaxing effect on humans. The breast milk from a female Novaxan has an almost ecstasy like effect, and is a potent aphrodisiac on humans when ingested.

Novaxan bodies need regular moisture, as it is how they make a thin film of mucous that closes the large gills that sit on the side of their torsos. Their skeletons are just below their skin, with the muscle below that. Most areas of soft structure (breast, belly, butt, throat, etc.) have cartilage holding them into a tucked structure to keep their hydrodynamic figure.

Novaxan names are gutteral vowel sounds, trills, clicks, and chattering sounds which comprise their language as well. Most of them have a strange accent when speaking Earth languages, their tongues tend to fill their mouths and their throats vibrate with the instinctive desire to trill and chatter. They also tend to use softer consonants.

Novaxans don't have noses, and use their tongues similar to serpents to smell the world around them. As such, the tips of their tongues give them scent, while the back of their tongues do the actual tasting. Their nails are dark, and they have no ears. Instead, the sides of their heads form concave shapes that gather sound like satellites, giving them extremely accurate auditory senses. Their teeth are round and lightly serrated, and can retract entirely into their gums. They have four fingers, structured like long human hands without pinky fingers. Their feet have three large toes, and their toes and fingers are webbed. The scales on their body are incredibly smooth unless they need exfoliated.

Novaxans eat raw eggs, fungi, dairy, and rotten fruit. They are capable of eating meats, but most stay clear as it tends to make them develop more predatorial features and shark-like features, which they attempt to steer clear of for the comfort of their hosts. Novaxans age similarly to humans, but keep a youthful appearance aside from dulled colors unless they dehydrate. (As they age dehydration sets in faster.)

Exciting bits: For the Novaxans, chocolate is a potent aphrodisiac, and caffeine acts as a mild sedative. Human sperm can be compatible with their own reproductive system, if the female Novaxan ingests it before insemination. Male Novaxans have no such need, their pinkish sperm is readily compatible with human females.

Female Novaxans have a tri-fold vagina with two clitorises. The inside is a deep magenta color. The inside is tightened during sex, due to the cartilage that holds their belly into shape, and the texture is similar to dozens of small rings rubbing at their mate within. Novaxan vaginas are sealed tightly closed unless they become aroused, so tightly that unless extremely close no hint of sexual organ is visible. Novaxan nipples sink into their body, and when erect the center alone peaks out.

Male Novaxans have a clasp that hides their penis, unless aroused. Their testicles remain inside their body, while their penis has rings of nodules, a sensitive area similar to a frenulum at the base on the underside, and tend to average around 4 inches in length amongst the non carnivorous men. Those who eat meat, seaweed, or other iodine rich foods can get up to 9 inches, and their skin color tends to be closer to orange and red. Often with patterns similar to a tiger shark. These are almost exclusively Alpha Novaxans, those members who step up to lead their pods while often sacrificing having offspring of their own. They love their pod unconditionally, even if they have to hide it much of the time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)