More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emister01 Emister01

Go talk to haily in after Dad goes

Notice some noises

As I walk into the living room I hear some faint groans, I slowly open the door so it’s sloghtly ajar and as I suspected Haily was on the sofa, two fingers in her pussy and porn on the Apple TV.

A stroke of good luck!

I pretend to stumble before I get to the door so Haily hears me coming, this causes her to abruptly turn off the tv and pull her panties skirt down to hide what she was doing.

I start talking to her about random topics, and somehow it gets round to my birthday and she asks if there was anything that we could do together to make up for Dad going away.

I replied “ I’ll think of something today and I’ll tell you later.”

Haily slowly walked over to me and said”Of course John, anything” With that she pulled me in for a surprisingly long hug and started gyrating her hips on my growing boner. When I was half mast Haily felt it searching for her pussy and pulled away.

“Why John...” She said, “ That’s an impressive dick you’ve got there” As she said this she was biting the corner of her lips with a craving in those blue eyes that she was trying to hide.

She hastily turned around before I could reply and walked out of the living room, leaving me stunned by the fact she wanted me almost as much as I wanted her

It’s your birthday tell Haily what you want to do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)