More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

From what nation is our tourist going to?

Notice for interested writers:

UN Day

Knowing me, I probably did a terrible job at explaining how this is supposed to work, let me try to put it in simple words:

1) The setting is Freeuse, but the usage of semi-Freeuse, in this case, would mean that, unlike in a lot of stories where women are either selectively chosen to be fucked for free, or that is now legal, or there is no such thing as and every woman is compliant in these new laws while being naked, we are going for the latter-most option, except they'll be clothed.

Why? Well, the setting takes place in a world where it's like our modern-day, but everyone is much more sexually liberated.

So while women are clothed, they're going to be very motivated to wear skimpy clothing. Why? Because they can.

Also in this universe, the USSR fell because East Germans wanted to return to their husbands in the West. Is this information important? Not really, I thought it would be funny.

2) You can focus on women being fucked by their countrymen, or have women be fucked by tourists from other countries free of charge, or as a way to provide a good impression. This means that even plenty of stewardesses working in the national airlines are expected to screw anyone that asks for their services - Yes, even those in economy.

3) Yes, I know that there are those people who are attracted to raceplay, and I say go for it. I'm personally not a fan, but who am I to dictate the lives of others?

4) There's no real standard chapter title for the time being, it's just best to put the nationality and the country they're visiting, and optionally, an actual title that is related (even semi-related) to the plot of the chapter.

Something like [Demonym] - [Nation]: Title/An American in Singapore: Obey the Rules or Be Spanked With A Pool

Finally, these simple rules should be enough for now, but if this chapter goes blue, I'd appreciate another read.

Now pick your nationalities!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)