More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

What do you see? (introduction)

Nothing.

You see nothing in the mirror as you are dead. You have been for a very long time. But don't be sad, you've lived a good life. Many good lives in fact, and a few bad ones. Your first life, the one you were born with, was one of the bad ones. You've forgotten most of it by now, you remember loneliness and despair. You think you were an oracle or something like that. Not that that still matters.

You can be anyone you want now that you are quite literally a free spirit. You are taking your current body on a vacation so you can find a new host as you got bored of this one very quickly. She's sickeningly average. You thought she would be interesting as she is a descendant of one of the first people you possessed (what a woman that was!) but she's just a twenty-something university student who studies a little, has few friends and a part-time job as a librarian. She's normal in her look as well with her slight case of acne, her thin-rimmed glasses, her shoulder-length black hair, her b-cup breasts and tight but small ass. With the right clothes, that you made her buy, she could definitely attract some attention. You hope you can make her attract someone you want to possess.

On the long flight to America you contemplate the ways you can possess someone and listen to your host's thoughts on your possible departure from her body. You can take full control of someone and render them leaving them with missing time when you leave their body. You can take control of someone's body but leave them conscious or you could just be a passenger, leaving your host in control of their body as you become a voice in their head. You can communicate with your host but as you aren't telepathic you can't read the thoughts of others, but you can sense how others feel. Taking a new body takes less energy from you if your current host is touching them and you can siphon energy from any living thing your host is touching. You don't need sleep, food or rest but your host does though you can expend some of your energy to improve your host. Improving the appearance of your host would take more energy then you currently have but it's not impossible.

Now, do you see a potential host on the plane or does your search continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)