More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

What Sandra have to say?

Nothing

Sandra had nothing to say to the crowd of horny males who evaluated her like some kind of cattle. She turned around as if she wished to show her backside. Summer sun was rising higher and first few drops of sweet appeared on Amazon's back. Sandra's shoulder long blond hair was well tended and created stunningly beautiful contrast with the tanned skin. But most male eyes were focused on her lover body. Amazon couldn't know but her decision to show ass persuaded her future owner to pay more than he originally payed

"Our sweet little Amazon doesn't like to talk. " Auctioneer said "As you can see she is already branded with an expensive magical brand and it is one of reasons why we start from twenty gold pieces. Anyone?" Indeed Sandra got a green triangle on her scapula. Such magical tattoos were used for expensive slaves to save skin from a hot iron.

"Twenty five. Thirty. Thirty two. Thirty five. Forty" Different voices offered their price and then one low male voice said "Sixty"

"Sixty five, anyone?" Asked the auctioneer "Healthy young virgin with a perfect body. Untamed Amazon. You don't get offers like this everyday. One.... Two! Imagine what kind of fun you can have with her? Last chance. Sold for Sixty to the Half-Orc in Green"

Sandra's spirit fell even lower when he heard this words. She fought orcs and knew how nasty those creatures are. One who got a fraction of their blood should be a monster. Amazon gathered all her courage and face her future owner.

It was a seven feet high huge male in a city-guard uniform. Chainmail and green cloak hid most of his body but it failed to hide how muscular he is. His face was a human-like with no greenish skin tone but pitch black hair and roughness of facial features and sharp fangs left no room for doubts. He is indeed a half-orc.

He approached her with a collar and a leash with an obvious intention to wear it on his purchase. Few things can be more humiliating than wear a collar like a dog but what could Sandra do?

Will Sandra submit without a fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)