More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

He looks up?

Nothing

While he is browsing the typical porn sites he hears some noise from next door. From his bed he looks out his window into the neighbors backyard, and what does he see Linda Memari doing yoga. Steve puts the laptop down and leaves bed to get a closer look from the window.

Linda is stretched out on a yoga mat in her backyard doing some stretches, and goddamn was her body banging. That perfect tan skin looked so good in the morning light, and her body my god. She had her perfect melons squeezed into a tank top that was two sizes to small and was cut short giving a perfect view of her toned stomach. Her bubble butt and toned legs perfectly sculpted into her yoga pants.

Without even realizing it Steve had already begun stroking his monster cock with both hands. Steve couldn't take his eyes off her watching as she lifted her phat ass into the air, and moaning when she did a sun salutation that it look like her top was gonna explode.

He stroked faster grunting like animal a steady stream of precum dribbling from the tip of his fat cock onto the carpet forming a puddle. Every single stretch Linda did brought him closer and closer to climax, Steve's eyes glued to her body for ten whole minutes. Linda was totally unaware he was watching her which for Steve made the whole damn thing hotter.

Finally Steve's private show came to an end, as Linda without any struggle split her legs so far apart that it caused her tight yoga pants to split right down the middle. Steve was greeted with a Linda's perfect brown pussy shaved clean and a bright yellow thong digging right into it. Steve let a single gasping "OH GOD!" before his grapefruit sized nuts clenched and his cock rumbled. The thickest and fattest ropes of cum shot from his cock head like a firehose painting the window and the wall.

Steve arched back like he was gonna fall over as he kept stroking, pumping every last drop of cum from his balls. Both hands furiously stroking his cock as his orgasm lasted a solid minute, before finally it began to subside his hands coming to a stop. He was left looking at his own mess of jelly like cum painting the wall and the window slowly rolling down to the floor. Steve stood there holding his now flacid monster cock in both hands breathing hard when he heard a shout from his door "STEVE!"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)