More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreyFox137 GreyFox137

What do you see?

Nothing. Literally.

You loosely grab your iPhone with your left hand, clicking the power button lightly as you do so to bring the device to life. Nothing happens. In a moment of doubt, you press the button again, thinking maybe you didn't do it right the first time. Nothing happens.

It takes you a few seconds to register, but you eventually spot the cause of your mobile's dead-like state. Lying there, solitary on the carpet by your bed is the end of the charger cable. The very charger cable that was supposed to be connected to you phone. But, like an idiot, you didn't attach it.

Your mobile phone was dead. at the start of the day. Not only would you not get the standard sisterly Jenny was so willing to frequently provide for a good half hour whilst it charged, but you would also be separated from your social network, funny cat videos and games of addiction quality. Admittedly, the cat videos made up most of your daily entertainment.

On top of that, you still hadn't gotten around to fixing your desktop computer after the power supply gave up. One of these days you might actually get around to doing that.

One thing you were sure of was how hungry you felt and the near-painful boner that dream gave you. First order of the day, shower and breakfast!

First thing...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)