More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madrabbit madrabbit

What does her coach make her take off first?

Notes

Greetings everyone. I would like to apologize in advance if the story has a few discrepancies between the first few chapters by previous owners and those added by me. I'll try to make them in sync as much as possible. Please be noted that all existing chapters before I take over will not be touched unless I specify here. And I'll do that for spelling corrections only.

I also apologize that story info doesn't match what is inside. The story was written in 3rd person even though tag says first. Since I'm not original creator of this story, I cannot change it.

All character names in this story are fictional. They do not reflect those who might accidentally has the same names. All the original ideas belong to Emma, the original auther of this story.

You are more than welcome to add chapters. But please keep the timeline in sync with chapters added by other authors.

For your information, the following chapters will have some events panned out a little bit differently from what Emma (original owner) posted. The known differences are:

Dates

Since it was noted in original chapters that the Olympic is a little bit more that 2 years away. The time period must be early to mid October (after Regionals), three years before Winter Olympics. So If we think of Olympic 2018 (16-21 Feb 2018) at Pyeongchang, South Korea, the date when story starts will be in October 2015.

The existing chapters stated that it was two weeks before Nationals. This time line will not be honored. Since Tara has to compete in Regionals, she should also be in Sectionals (2nd half of November) before she can be in Nationals (2nd half of January). If anyone has better explanation, Please leave me a comment.

If you are to write about The Four Continents, it was 16-21 February 2016 in Taipei, Taiwan. And The Worlds was Marche 28 - April 3 in Boston, USA. Each coutries may select up to thee individuals or pair to compete in Four Countinents. But Worlds requies that ladies must have TES (Technical Element Score) at least 27 for SP and 47 for FS in international events.

Tara was study Economics in a state university at the time. Her fall final exams are around second week of December (the first one was Dec 7-12 2015).

Location

If you are to add any elements about environment, please imagine the Northeast of USA. Since Mr. Johns' office is in Lower Manhattan and Tara goes to see him using subway, both of them must be in New York. So when we mention Regionals, it will refer to North Atlantic Regional which in that year is in New York. And the Sectionals is Eastern Coast Sectionals.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)