More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Somburliss Somburliss

Where's the professor?

Notes to Readers

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoy reading this story. I just wanted to leave a few notes that might help you enjoy it a little more.

  • I have a blog that you can use to keep track of any writing I post, regardless of website or platform. I don't post here often, but it's worth keeping in mind in case I have trouble posting on any platforms. My Blog on Wordpress
  • This story sometimes uses game-like representations of events, like “Status Gained: Enraged” or “Item Lost: Hyper Potion”. Rest assured, there are no mechanics or inventory management for you to worry about, this is just a narration style to make certain things feel more “official”.
  • This story consists of Bad Ends strewn throughout, so if a branch ends abruptly in the Story Map, don’t assume it’s unfinished content. There might be something “bad” to check out.
  • This story uses hyperlinks to provide info on proper nouns or terms that some readers may not be familiar with. If you are using the Sepia appearance, links do not appear any differently from ordinary text.
  • Chapters containing a smut scene will state this at the top of the chapter so that you know when it’s time to, well, you know... That doesn’t mean that chapters without this label are SFW, it just means that they do not contain an entire scene full of smut.
  • The starting location in this story is Rifure Village, an anime-exclusive location in the Kanto region that appeared in only one side story episode. In this story’s canon, Rifure Village has been built up and has earned the Town title, so it will be referred to as Rifure Town. It is located in the area to the north of Cerulean City, visible in the top-right of this map.
  • This story uses a liberal interpretation of the pokemon games’ mechanics, treating them more as guidelines than rules. That being said, deviations from the game rules are few in number, and make sense within the pokemon world. Their purpose is to make battles more interesting and/or make the story more cohesive.
  • To keep things easier for me, the currency used in this story is USD (US Dollars) instead of Pokedollars. If that is not the currency used where you live, conversion rates can be found here.
  • Credit to the thumbnail artist: Spiz on Pixiv
  • Credit to the map editor: PokemonScarletVersio on DeviantArt. I’ve done some further editing as the map was intended for use in a story with far more locations than this one.
  • Regardless of any ages stated in the source material, all characters who engage in sexual acts are 18 or older.

Enjoy the story!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)