More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

What story do you start reading?

Notes for writers

Preamble

Jane Doe's wish was that everyone is, always has been and always will be a woman attracted to women without effecting reproduction rates, the level of technology or availability of "masculine entertainment" (metal music, action movies, etc).

Unknown to him/her this has made society more conservative regarding sex for the following reasons:

  1. Most people can't afford to be horny all of the time.
  2. Everyone is now suspected of wanting to steal everyone else's wife away.
  3. There are no contraceptives.

As a result every culture has come up with strict dress codes (dresses/skirts/pants must come down over the knee) and etiquette (socialising must involve old women to prevent flirting). Even publishers of romance novels pressure writers to focus on "encouraging each other to greater virtue" and "the importance of properly establishing the family". That is not to say that these rules are followed by everyone but the majority do even if they rather wouldn't.

Reproduction / Biology.

No women have penises and no women want penises.

A woman has a chance of becoming pregnant when she orgasms as a partner touches her genitals. Fingering/fisting is most effective but cunnilingus and tribbing also work.

Once a woman has been pregnant for ~12 hours, she can not make anyone else pregnant until she gives birth.

A couple pleasuring each other in turn are as likely to conceive a single child as a man and woman in the real world.

Everyone has two reproductive urges. One towards strong providers ("fathers") and the other towards fertile nurturers ("mothers").

Style

The standard formula for threads is to start off near identical to an existing CHYOA story and add both minor and major differences due to everything above eventually leading into wildly different directions. Completely original work is also permitted.

Because this story is about someone visiting this site some mixing of perspectives is permitted (between story and story-within-story).

Culture

The only fixed rules of culture are

  1. Terms "girlfriend" are completely redundant. Use something like "sweetheart" instead.
  2. Since the women of "Lady-Land" do not think of penises as a human trait their dildos are either shaped like another body part (e.g. hand or tongue) or highly abstract.
  3. Try to make something interesting instead of generic sluts.
  4. Remember that these chapters are meant to be ANOTHER world's version of CHYOA.

Beyond this invent to your hearts content. Also feel free start a followup to this chapter for your own threads.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)