More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

After they shower they look into the mirror and see...

Notes for Writers and Readers

Hello,

All writers are welcome to contribute. Obviously, all standard rules about , underage and apply. I'd also like to rule out any . Beyond that go nuts. I have no issue with anyone adding new chapters to continuing stories or starting new ones. to If you wanna have a zombie alien orgy break out in the middle of the mall, go right ahead.

Logic wise, this story functions of what I guess you could call 'porn-logic'. I intend Mall Security to be fairly silly and larger than life. People don't have to have 'normal' reactions to what's happening. If you wanna have an orgy break out in the middle of the mall, go right ahead.

Although I require stories start at the mall, it's fine if they expand beyond that scope. One location can get boring so don't be afraid to add other locations if you feel your story needs it. If you wanna have an orgy break out halfway across the world, go right ahead.

If you do contribute, do expect me to edit your work. I will not publish any chapters without BOTH parties being happy and I will message you before publishing a chapter. I will do my best to ensure that even if I do make changes, that the chapter does line up with your original vision.

Alex Grey looks at the mirror with a puzzled expression, as they cannot see themselves, just a message about some sort of erotic story written by some random pervert on the internet which they are the star of. The message then fades away to reveal...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)