More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashton210 Ashton210

The Start

Note-Light

First Meeting

"I'm pleased with how well this thing works. You weren't joking when you told me it was potent, Ryuk," Light said appreciatively as he walked to the hotel that had been specified. The Shinigami nodded, his enormous grin never fading.

"Yeah, took me a while to get that stupid book. Thought it was sorta funny to make humans do that. Pity you got your hands on it."

Light didn't reply, instead pondering the possibilities of Sex Note. He had written in it about Misa Amane--he'd always found her particularly attractive--and the next day a letter had arrived for Light from Misa, telling him to come to that particular hotel, room 42, for a private meeting. Thank god his self-control had always been amazingly powerful, it was all he could do to not get hard just thinking of what was about to come.

Once they entered the hotel, Light was given a room key and sent along his way. He entered room 40, and the first thing he saw was Misa Amane. She sat at a vanity, wearing a leather corset with black stockings and a garter belt. Her hair was complete with it's signature pigtails--a small quirk Light had always enjoyed. She turned when the door shut, and grinned. She stood slowly and turned fully to face Light, exposing her full, large breasts (complete with pert, erect nipples) and well-shaven groin. It was bare except for a small patch of short blonde hair, just slightly darker than that on her head. Her cleft, to Light's surprise and excitement, already seemed moist.

"So... I would assume you are Light Yagami?" she said, her voice sultry and suggestive. She walked towards him slowly, hips swinging and tits jiggling.

Light smiled a little, devilish, and put his hands in his pockets. He gave Sex Note a little appreciative squeeze. "You would assume correctly, Miss Amane. How did you know?"

She pushed him against the door and leaned into him, rubbing her breasts against his chest. "Call it womanly intuition," she said with a wink. "Now just relax, Light... Misa-Misa knows how to make a man happy." She kissed his jaw seductively and started to sink down. Light locked the door and watched with wide eyes. Potent little book, that Sex Note.

She sank down to her knees and unzipped his pants, allowing his member to poke out. She gave a little moan and grinned at it. She licked her lips and traced one finger along the underside, causing Light to shiver. His dick got a little harder, and she licked it, barely flicking her tongue on the tip. Light moaned again and braced himself on the wall. One hand slid into his pants, and she cupped his testicles. Her hand massaged a little as her lips closed over his head. She made a little happy noise and sucked on it, her tongue swirling around the slit on his crown. Light put one hand on her head, gasping and placing pressure on her. She gave a little moan and let more of his delectable dick slide past her lips.

Light closed his eyes and leaned his head back with a thump. He sucked air through his teeth and looked back down at her as she sucked his cock. She had started to sink over it even more, holding him steady with one hand and rubbing his thigh with the other. At about halfway down his shaft, Misa stopped and simply sucked at it. Her mouth grew wetter, and with a little grunt she began to bob. She pulled back until only the tip was in, then sank down, deeper than before, her jaw opening wider to take more of his dick. Light was on cloud nine, moaning and tensing. How Misa Amane knew how to suck cock was beyond him--she did it too damn well for it to matter.

After minutes of this, she sucked hard and pulled back until his dick popped out of her mouth. She licked her lips and stood, breathing deeply. "Mnnaah... what a nice cock you have, Light. Tastes amazing... something I want to be a part of," she murmured as she backed toward the bedroom. Light grinned and followed her, undressing slowly, tossing his clothes aside as he went. Fifteen minutes in, and he was already about to bone her. When he got to his pants, he took Sex Note out and set it on the nightstand next to the bed, then dropped drawers. They were in for a long night--he had written it as such.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)