More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crull Crull

Who's the (un)lucky girl?

Not one of your friends

The way how my friends look at me is amusing. They are afraid. They know that I want to fuck them. They know that they are cockteasers. They know that I am considering every one of them right here. Yet, they do nothing to leave and just sit there like scared little children.

But the truth is that despite my cock being hard and mind full of nasty things I want to do with them. They are still my friends even if each of them managed to hurt my feelings in the past.

"Hey, girls. How do you think, is this true? Should no one stop me if I decide to fuck shit out of you four right there?" I ask with a wide grin and glee in my voice.

My question is met with silence as they look at each other trying to figure out if they should flee or not.

"Girls. Don't be ridiculous." I laugh. "You are my friends and I am not going to hurt you even if that would be so fun."

I wink and grin at my own comment and grab a pretzel, munching happily as I look at my friends again. None of them made a sound.

Being feared by sexy girls is so weirdly enjoyable. They truly believe that I can just them without any consequences. As if that voice from the sky changed the reality. Yet I need a little test to prove if this is real or not. I reach out and grab Heather's tit with my hand. Normally, I would get slapped away but due to her fear and shock, she lets me do it.

"Is this true, Heather? Can I just fuck you right now?" I ask and squeeze her boob. She has a rigid bra under her clothes and I can feel the firmness of her tits.

"Y-y-yes... But please don't." She stutters as I grin and let her go. In the past, I would get slapped but now she is too afraid to provoke me

As I think about my next actions, a door opens and a tall busty woman enters the restaurant. She is wearing a casual outfit of a yellow tank top and some tight-fit blue jeans. Her long brown hair is tied in a ponytail. Her large juicy tits shake as she walks past our table. Her thighs are thick and her ass wide. In other words, she is tall, curvy, and beautiful. She looks like a perfect woman to test my new power on.

"So... " I turn my attention back to my female friends "As I said, I am not going to any of you. But in return, I want a small favor. Can you pin that slut to the floor and strip her?"

Kesley, Patricia, Samantha, and Heather all look at me in disbelief. "Please don't make us do it." Samantha asks

Do you insist, overpower the woman yourself or?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)