More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixENF PhoenixENF

Which Story Will You Choose?

Not in Kansas Anymore Pt.1

Dorothy was super excited for her date tonight she would be going out with a new boy named Dylan!

Now Dylan was especially hunky and Dorothy loved the way tight shirts made his big muscles look.

On top of looking like a Greek God Dylan also owned a pickup truck which was a pretty big deal in a small southern town like the one they lived in.

Now Dorothy was far from plain, in fact if it wasn't for her shy nature and nerdy personality. She could easily give any of those country fair pageant winners, and homecoming queens at school a run for their money.

The best way to describe teen girl would actually be a young Kristen Bell with a slightly bigger bust.

She had that same bubbly energy and contagious smile not to mention the beautiful blonde hair with deep blue eyes.

Below the neckline we already discussed that Dorothy was smuggling perky C Cup breasts beneath her normally baggy Marvel T shirt.

The baggie hot topic shirts also hid how thin Dorothy actually was! her stomach was tight and flat with her hipbones normally pushing up on her jeans.

Much like her stomach her legs were also thin and long leaving a gap between her thighs when she stood with her knees tightly together.

Unlike her legs, in the back of her jeans it was hard to hide her perfectly round bubble butt. Which seemed to balance the thin girl so that not only her breast stuck out from her thin frame.

The night of the date Dorothy dressed in her normal conservative dorky fashion. She picked her best “Doctor Who” shirt to go along with a pair of tight jeans, thick frame glasses, and Chuck Taylors.

Now ready for her dream date Dorothy sat at the edge of her bed and imagined kissing Dylan beneath the stars in his truck.

Minutes later a loud exhaust could be heard entering the neighborhood, Dorothy shot up from her bed knowing that was the sound of Dylan’s classic Ford pickup.

She ran downstairs opening the door and rushing to the passenger side of the now parked and awaiting Dylan.

the teen boy reached over and opened the door for Dorothy to jump into the old bright red truck.
The truck was the perfect setting for a romantic date as it had a bench seat up front, which allowed Dorothy to sit close to Dylan and enjoy a night she had been dreaming about since she first saw him as a freshman in high school.

It was your stereotypical country high school date, a horror movie followed by drive through food. Then a drive up a lonely road up to a lookout.

As expected Dylan grabbed an old sheet from under the bench of the truck, and laid it in the bed so that he and Dorothy could star gaze.

The two teens just laid there...looking up and talking about school... The young girl becoming enamored by the events of the night.

that's when Dylan reached over and went for the kiss and from that moment Dorothy's fate was sealed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)