More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyCockWorship SissyCockWorship

Is Keith's roommate in?

Not home.. at the moment

Keith reached his floor as the elevator opened. He walked through the dimly lightened hallway as the familiar stench of last nights events filled his lungs. "How could anyone have fun at these parties?" Keith thought to himself. However Keith had never actually been invited to one. He always imagined what it would be like. Having a hot girl dance up on him as other guys cheered him on.

Keith reached his apartment as he was quickly snapped back into reality. If his roommate was home, this was going to be another ten miserable minutes he would have to endure. There was something about his roommate, Blake. He treated Keith like shit. He made fun of Keith's feminine body. The fact that Keith could not open a jar of pickles without Blake's help, didn't exactly help his cause.

Keith opened his door as the strong smell of Blake's cologne filled the room. That could only mean that Blake was out and would probably not be back. Keith smiled, now he could actually be himself. Keith skipped to his room and jumped onto his bed. Soon Keith would have enough money to tell Blake he could go fuck himself. Surely he would have enough friends to have his back.

Keith remembered that he brought something in his bag. Sitting up on his bed, Keith looked down at his bag. Taking a deep breath, he picked it up and opened a side pocket. A pair of tiny red panties fell out of the side of his bag. Keith was breathing very heavily, "I have to get used to these... I'll be wearing them for quite awhile... it wouldn't hurt to try them on..."

Keith pulled the panties out completly as he bit his bottom lip. Looking down at his very near future. Blake was gone. Everything would be fine. Keith began stripping out of his clothes. Removing his shirt and boxers until his girlish body stood looking back at itself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, Keith stepped into the red panties as he pulled them up his smooth thighs. Keith shaved his pubic hair and other than that, he barely had any other hair on his body.

The panties finally slipped tightly over Keith's cute round ass. Keith turned his back to the mirror as he looked over his shoulder, at his reflection. If Keith didn't know better, it would be hard to convince someone that his backside belonged to a boy. He gazed downwards at the front. His tiny cock was hidden away. You would never know that one existed between his thighs.

"I fucking knew it!" Keith was shocked as he heard someone yell behind him. Frightened, Keith attempted to hide himself with his small hands. Placing them over the front of the panties and spinning around to face the voice. Blake stood in Keith's open doorway with a huge smile on his face. "Your a fucking faggot. What are they called.... like fucking sissies or something... yea, your a sissy faggot!" Blake yelled loudly as he pulled out his phone and began taking pictures of Keith.

Horrified, Keith tried to hide himself as ran towards Blake. Jumping in the air to try and steal his phone. Blake continued to laugh. He pushed Keith as he fell to the floor. Blake was a wrestler for the college and he was built like a tank. He was much taller than Keith as he closed the door behind himself. His blue eyes burning right through Keith's soul. Blake moved towards him as Keith trembled beneath him.

"I knew you were a faggot. Look bitch, unless you want me to send these pictures to everyone here on campus... your gonna do exactly what I say from here on out. Got it, sissy?" Keith had no room to negotiate. He hung his head as Keith knew he had to obey him. "Yes..."

Blake smiled as began stripping out of his clothes. His hard muscled body revealed to Keith's staring eyes. Keith could not understand why, every time he saw Blake naked it sent shivers up and down his spine. "Your no longer Keith... god i actually hate that name. Your now, bitch and I'm your Daddy. Bitch is going to obey Daddy... isn't she?"

Maybe it was out of fear or the fact that he called Keith, she. All Keith could do was nod his head yes and answer, "Yes Daddy." Keith's whole body was shaking and his tiny cock swelled up in his panties. Keith's eyes widened as he saw the monster cock that hung between Blake's muscled thighs. Had Keith wanted this all along?

"Crawl over here on your hands and knees, bitch. Once your only inches away from Daddy's big cock... your going to suck it like a good little girl. Aren't you sissy?" Blake said holding his massive cock and smiling. Keith body had reacted in such a way, he no longer could think properly. His mind fuzy and all he could focus on was how powerful Blake looked. It was turning him on. The fact that Daddy's cock was hard for him. He needed to thank Daddy and show him what a good little sissy Keith was becoming.

Can Keith recover from this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)