More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carrot74 Carrot74

Does Kelly leave the blond alone?

Not for very long.

Kelly manages to tiptoe quietly into the kitchen, where she watches Stephanie as the blonde watches the TV screen. She is elated to notice that the pretty blonde has been apparently playing with herself a bit subtly by the looks of her squirming around on the couch. Then she hears Stephanie gasp in amazement, and then sees her lean forward, closely watching the screen now.

On the big screen they are both watching and listening to a very attractive yet short longhaired brunette woman named Laura B. – who is dressed only in a very sexy white see through teddy and white 3inch high heels. The short voluptuous brunette is in the process of being made to straddle her legs on the lap of a very attractive busty young woman…who also happens to have a fully functional cock over her pussy! They both watch and listen attentively as the young brunette is placed, rather reluctantly over the tip of the blonde’s hard cock, and then have her hips pushed down onto the hard cock by the young hermaphrodite.

The sound from the voluptuous brunette is a surprised but aroused “Oh!” as the cock fills her wet pussy. You can see Laura’s pussy lips are gleaming from the excitement as her own juices lubricate the tip of the cock as her pussy lips spread slowly as they admit the cock into her body. Kelly hears Stephanie say softly, “Oh my god, that is…Laura…” and trails off when she hears Kelly’s heels tapping on the floor as she enters the front room again.

Kelly stops next to the obviously aroused blonde, leaning down and placing her lips next to Stephanie’s ear and whispers, “So what do you think of the video? Does it turn you on?”
The reply is a slow and shocked, “I know her…the brunette…that’s…Laura…” trailing off again.

Kelly then asks, “How do you know her?” to which Stephanie eventually replies, “I…went over to her house a while back…to tell her about an affair with her ex. And I…I wanted…that is I… I felt like I wanted to…seduce her.” She has said this last sentence rather softly and almost shyly, as if she were embarrassed by her feelings at seeing Laura again.

Kelly smiles knowingly as she moves around the couch, sitting down next to the still shocked blonde as she watches the ongoing sex on the screen. Kelly crosses one leg over the other, exposing her rather nice stocking clad thighs with the heels on her feet. Stephanie suddenly notices how Kelly is attired and asks, “How come…are you…expecting for something to…happen between us tonight?”

Kelly replies throatily, “For now why don’t we just sit back and watch sexy Laura have some fun, shall we?”
But Stephanie is very curious now, and asks, “So why do you have this tape?” to which Kelly replies almost casually, “A friend sent this to me a few days ago.”
Stephanie wants to know more now, and asks further, “Did Laura or the…girl…know that this was being recorded?”
Kelly answers with a devilish smile, “No, and that is why I find this particular tape so erotic…and sexy.”
“How did this situation come to happen?” to which Kelly replies, “The young girl you see is a co-worker with Laura, and she was learning her new job under Laura’s tutelage.”

The blonde hesitates and then asks, “So did Laura know what was going to be happening?” to which an amused Kelly replies, “No, she definitely did not know what was going to be happening in her future. The young girl was very attracted to her and managed to seduce Laura after a few weeks of warming up to her.”

With this revelation does the blonde stay or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)