More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

What happens after class?

Not alone

After a few more minutes of the boring lesson the bell rings sounding the end of the period. As all the students file out you stay seated wondering to yourself how much trouble you are in. You look up when you hear Mrs. Sullivan talking to one of the other students.

“Becky I need you to stay as well.” She says calmly from behind her desk.
Becky is a fairly attractive girl. She is about 5’5 with curly shoulder length brown hair framing her lightly freckled face, a slender curvy figure, nice breast that are the perfect handful each and a pair of thin black glasses resting comfortably on her nose.

You see her sigh to herself as she heads back to sit down at her desk which is about three seats in front of you and one row over to the right. As she is walking back you notice how good she looks in her pale yellow dress. It is low cut showing off Becky’s wonderful cleavage. The rounded tops of her breasts visibly rising and falling with each breath she takes. The dress clings tightly to her midriff accentuating the curves of her hips and, as your gaze drifts downward you see that the bottom barely covers half her thighs. You find yourself wondering what kind of panties she is wearing but, a loud cough from Mrs. Sullivan snaps you out of your daydream like state. You look back over at Mrs. Sullivan and notice that she is giving you an odd smile. You start to blush knowing that she’s caught you staring at your classmate but, you also wonder why she isn’t yelling at you for it.

“As you both know” She starts softly. “You are each failing this class.”

It was just what you were afraid of. Another year of mind numbing summer school. You knew now that you would be to waste yet another summer making up for your lack of effort during the school year.

“In the past you would simply have retaken this class over the summer.” She continues catching your attention. “Unfortunately the school district has decided that Sexual Education courses will no longer be offered during the summer. This means that unless we can come to some sort of arrangement….Both of you will have to retake this class next year.”

You groan inwardly at the thought of another year of boring sex-ed lectures but before you can really get into the self pity mode Mrs. Sullivan goes on.

“Now on to the good news.” She says “Luckily for you both I have developed a new and very special fast track course that will allow you both to catch up and pass this class by the end of the year. All you have to do it come here each day after school for extra lessons. There may also be the occasional Saturday lesson as well. So the choice is yours take my special course or take this class next year”

What do you choose and what does Becky choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)