More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by randomname314 randomname314

What new case does Victoria dig up?

Not a case, an Interview!

The screen of the supercomputer, Victoria in the headquarters of Victoria's Secret Angels or know as the VSA, lights up. A message flashes before it, this time, it is not the usual mission alert, but a message to their cover, Victoria's Secret, asking for a photoshoot with one of their models, with an interview, they get these kind of requests all the time, except this time, only the name stands out, "Hypnosis Illustrated".

The name of the magazine sounded fishy, but Miranda Kerr, who is on duty today, pay no mind to it, "Candice, mind taking this one?" She asked, looking over to her partner, who is relaxing in her chair. "Most likely a brand that tries to make it big by getting one of us for an interview... Gosh... Look at the name... We all know you are trying to copy Sports Illustrated!" Miranda added on.

Candice, in the meantime, looks over, setting down her tablet, on it, a new article stating that several model is missing after a big shoot at some private island, "I mean... Sure... But still... Did you hear about all the missing models from Sports Illustrated...?" Candice raised an eyebrow, "Could it be..." She paused, it was too far fetched to link these two cases together, Miranda would laugh at her again, Candice is known to be one of the angels who overthink it all. "Sure... I will get this one... You owe me. Send me the details, I am heading off now!"

Did Candice Prepared herself for the interview?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)