More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Do You Want To Join The Rebel Alliance Or Empire?

Not Really Sure So You Head Into Town

Having just turned 18 and finally being of legal drinking age on the planet of Panda, you do what every being who hits the legal drinking age the universe over does, you head for the nearest bar. Panda is an agricultural and mining world in the Empire's Gladiator sector. Panda provides food and raw materials for the industrial complexes that orbit the sector capital of New Rome. You have always dreamed of getting off of this ball of mud you were born on, and now that you are eighteen you think about heading for the Imperial recruitment office to join up and see the galaxy.

You head into the main town on Panda, Lanzone. Lanzone is short for Landing Zone, and is the only concentration of civilization on this largely rural world. Panda was only settled about 100 years ago, and the population is small maybe 3 million with most of the people living on small farms and villages spread across the large northern continent. Lanzone has a population of almost 50,000 and compared to the small farming community you were raised in seems like the wild big city.

You and your two best friends head into Lanzone to celebrate your coming of age. You are the youngest of your friends, Jason having turned 18 last month, and Race having turned 18 almost 6 months ago. The three of you agreed to wait until you turned 18 so you could do your first trip to a bar as a group. The three of you are not entirely new to drinking, but this is your first trip to sample what Lanzone has to offer without a parent along.

Of course none of your parents wanted the three of you to head into Lanzone alone on a weekend night. All three of you lied to your parents and told them you were at one of the others homes for the night. By the time your parents figure it out, you will all be back at home safe and sound.
You take your land speeder into Lanzone and head for the port section of town. The three of you decided over many months of planning that the space port would offer the best chance to see something interesting, not that it would take much to more your interesting than the rural life you have been leading.

You are moving through the streets of Lanzone, looking like the dusty hayseeds that you are when Race says to you, "Hey Ben how about that place?"

You glance over and see a bar named the Flaming Nova. You had talked to several of the older guys in your town and they had given you a short list of places to go, and places to avoid in Lanzone. The Flaming Nova was not on either list so you answer him.

"Let's keep driving a while longer. I want to see if we can find that place called The Desperado. Old Wilson said that was where the real space farers hang out and hide out."

We head further into the port area and finally locate the Desperado in a run down section of warehouses and private landing slips. We find a garage to stash the car in, and head towards that bar.

"Can you believe that little thief charges us two creds to park," complained Jason complained.

"Yeah, what the hell race was he any way?"

You answer him, "I have know idea, but I bet we are about to see a bunch of other races and things we have never even imagined before."

We head in the front door of the place. It is dark, smoky, and full an even wilder potpourri of people and XT's and other things than you ever could imagine. There were some off duty imperial troops, at a couple of the tables, there were some things that had long ears, and whiskers like a rabbit over at another table. There were so many other XT's that your mind could not even grasp them. There were also many humans of all races, sizes and types scattered throughout the place. Then there was the dancer on stage, her skin was blue, and she wore only the sheerest wrap that almost covered her but not quite. Her tits were big, her nipples dark blue and clearly visible through the thin wrap, and she shook and swayed erotically to the music. Your cock hardens almost at once your eyes glued to her tits and exotic looking body.

"Hey are you rubes going to order a drink or do you just want me to throw you out the door now?" said a nasty looking man at a large bar just inside the door.

"You look at him for a moment and say, "Yeah give us three Bitterroots."

Who do you meet and what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)