More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RANDYCRIME RANDYCRIME

What's next?

Not Another Messing.

Without warning, Rachel brought her bottom squishing down onto Holly’s lap.

SMRRRRRRSH

The diaper unleashed a vile squishing noise as Rachel’s bottom touched down. The mess bubbled and churned as it was compressed between Rachel’s butt and her older sister’s lap. The light-brown padding morphed and stretched forward toward Rachel’s knees and backwards into Holly’s lower abdomen, where the backmost end flattened slightly as it found resistance. Holly was wearing a particularly short skirt that day, so she felt the warmth of the Rachel’s diaper directly on her bare legs. In addition to the warmth, the sudden movement caused a fresh wave of stink to puff out of the diaper, which assaulted the girls’ airways with a renewed sting.

“OH GOD!”

“YEUUGH!”

“Unnnngh…”

Though disgusted with the smell, Holly was more furious than anything. “HEY! What do you think you’re doing?! You’re gonna get it everywhere!”

The girls who were still sitting now stood up and began backing away from the sisters, no longer able to bear the odor. “Uh, sorry Holly, but that’s a little much for us. We’ll catch up with you later, okay?”

“No, wait-” Holly held up her hand in protest, but she knew they were right. The smaller girl was a walking stink bomb. Even under normal circumstances, nobody would want to be around that. However, this stench was on a whole other level. She lowered her hand again and looked down, the girl smiling back at her with an innocent look.

“Geez, that reeks!” Holly waved at the smell, but her attempts to get a fresh breath of air were futile. “Just what did you eat yesterday, girl?”

“Heehee!” Rachel closed her eyes and flashed her teeth in a goofy grin.

A moment later, the two heard another loud rumble emanating from Rachel’s abdomen. “Ah…” Rachel winced in apparent discomfort and rocked forward on her sister’s lap ever so slightly.

There’s no way… Holly thought. It has to just be a fart, right?

But Rachel’s fear was confirmed as she felt a distinct movement on her thighs. The girl strained once again, somehow producing another bowel movement. The new mush practically poured out of the girl, spreading in all directions and mixing in with the contents that were already present, further expanding the diaper. As she pushed, the runny mudslide the diaper farther out toward Rachel’s knees. The mess beneath her butt condensed and pressed downward between the small crevice of Holly’s thighs, filling the space like an amorphous blob. The back of her diaper now began to mold against Holly’s abdomen, causing more of the surface area to make contact as it spread out.

“Are you KIDDING ME?! How in the hell are you even- OH, CHRIST.” Despite having always been the usual person to deal with Rachel’s diapers, the smell was nearly too much for even Holly to handle. She used both hands to cover her nose and mouth, her eyes tearing up from the sting of the odor. As she turned her head away, she could swear some of the flowers looked droopier and more dried out than they were before.

“Hnggg…”

Rachel continued her onslaught, shoving mound after mound of the toxic-smelling sludge into her protective padding. She kept pushing until the diaper seemed nearly half the weight and size of herself, now covering nearly the entirety of Holly’s legs and making its way around her belly. At last, Holly felt the stream begin to slow down, until it ended with a deep, bubbly fart.

“Ahh… Hahhh…”

Rachel now appeared to be more diaper than girl. The once-white padding stained a darker brown than before, and it had blown out well beyond its intended limit. The mess had more than doubled its size, and it now stretched down just below the girl’s knees. It had also morphed around her sister’s belly, engulfing the sides of her abdomen and grazing her C-cup breasts.

Even through the smell, Holly couldn’t help but be astounded. “What… what even is this?? You’ve made some big messes before, but this is something else entirely!”

“Yep! Haha!” The girl smiled again, seemingly immune to her own fumes.

“We gotta get you changed, like, right now. Come on, get up.” Holly ushered the girl off of her legs, pressing her hands gently into the monstrous pile of filth. She left hand prints as Rachel came to her feet, letting the diaper flop down between the girl’s legs. Standing up, the mound of mess sagged halfway down the girl’s legs. It wobbled back and forth, much to her delight.

“Teehee!” Rachel giggled as she moved her hips back and forth, letting the heavy mess swing forward and backward like an oversized pendulum.

Holly sat for a minute to fully appreciate what her sister had just produced. How is this even possible? she thought. The mess is practically bigger than she is! Shrugging it off for the moment, she looked at her sister’s face. “Come on, quit goofing around and let’s go,” she said. She began walking toward the street when she heard her sister struggling behind her.

“Unf… Nnff…” Rachel seemed unable to bear the weight of her own making, and after only three steps she leaned over, hands resting on her legs as she panted.

“Oh, don’t be a drama queen,” Holly said. But when she swiveled her head to look back, it was obvious why Rachel was struggling so much. The load she was lugging had to be close to the girl’s own bodyweight. Which makes me question how in the hell she was walking when all of that was inside of her… Holly rolled her eyes and backtracked toward her sister. “Alright, come here stinker.”

“Yay!”

Rachel held up her arms as Holly put her hands under the girl’s armpits. As she started to lift her off the ground, she found herself struggling much more than she had thought she would. “Jesus- Christ-” she grunted, pushing her feet against the ground. After two attempts, she finally managed to put the girl’s abdomen across her left shoulder. This brought Rachel’s butt to her own eye level, forcing her nose to nearly be in direct contact with the girl’s diaper. Geez, the smell is even worse when it’s this close… she thought. The padding pressed against her body, and she could feel the warmth even through her skirt. It sagged down considerably, nearly reaching Holly’s crotch, while Rachel’s feet dangled just to the top of her thighs. Ugh… Good thing home is only a couple minutes from here.

Holly took one trudging step after another, and as they moved, neighbors looked over in awe at the sight of them. Rachel glanced around nervously. I mean, most of them already know Rachel well enough, she thought, but even they must be shocked at how huge of a mess she’s made. Each person’s amazement, however, quickly turned to a sickened expression as they inhaled the horrific fumes. Even denizens who were on the other side of the street were to turn their heads or cover their faces as the odor penetrated their nostrils. Holly swiveled her head back and forth as they ran off, noticing once more that the plants around them didn’t seem as green as they had been just a moment ago. All the while, Rachel hummed gleefully, seemingly unaware of the attention she was garnering.

“Well, I’m glad one of us is enjoying this at least,” Rachel said. “Your stink alone is enough to nearly knock me out, not to mention how heavy you are now.”

For some reason, Rachel found this hysterical and began giggling wildly, forcing Holly to crack a smile. She may be annoying, but she sure knows how to be a big ol’ cutie.

Rachel’s laughter was interrupted as the two heard a familiar sound. This time, however, it was loud. So loud that Holly stopped in her tracks. “Rachel. Please no.”

Rachel suddenly had a worried expression on her face, realizing her sister was serious. “Uhh…”

“Rachel, we’re almost home! Can you PLEASE just try to hold it? I don’t know where all this poop is coming from but my legs are already killing me!”

“Ugh.” Rachel placed an elbow on Holly’s back and rested her face on her hand, a disgruntled look on her face.

Holly continued her awkward stride at a faster pace. Oh God, I gotta hurry now, she thought. Even when she tries to hold it, it’s never long until-

Only twenty steps later, Holly felt Rachel’s fingernails dig into her as another rumble escaped her belly, louder this time. It was so loud that even the birds resting on the electric wires above them flew away in fear.

“Ungh!”

“Rachel, come on! Our house is just around the corner! Can you please just give me a couple more minutes?”

“Nnngg… Trying..!”

As Holly at last rounded the corner, she found her salvation: The house! Thank God! She trudged the remaining distance, praying every step that Rachel would be able to stave off a third wave of mess which would inexplicably increase her weight. Holly’s prayers seemed to be answered, and in just a few more seconds she found herself at the doorstep of her house.

“Nyugh!”

She tiredly lowered Rachel to her feet, the girl’s load bouncing as her feet made impact with the concrete.

“…Well?” Holly said. “I thought you had to poop again.”

Rachel shrugged, seeming just as confused as Holly.

“Ugh.” Holly at last opened the door to the house. The girls walked in and saw their dad sitting on the couch, watching TV. Their mother, meanwhile, could be heard from the kitchen, pans clattering from the dish she was cooking for dinner.

“Hey girls, how was scho-” The sisters’ dad stopped short as he laid eyes on Rachel. “WOAH.”

Their mother chimed in from the kitchen. “Is that the girls? Oh, good! I’m just finishing up the pasta- OH DEAR HEAVENS.” She peeked into the living room and laid eyes on Rachel’s wildly bulgy padding. Her parents’ eyes widened at the sight, unable to believe their daughter to be capable of such a monstrous mess.

Rachel simply smiled, seeming to be gleeful at their bewilderment. “Heehee!”

Holly decided to speak up. “Believe me, I’m just as confused as you guys are. She’s never done anything like this before.”

Their mom and dad’s eyes scanned up and down Rachel’s ridiculously sagging padding. It seemed to defy physics, both from the sheer quantity and the fact that the diaper was still able to contain such a massive load.

“Uhh, have a good lunch there sweetie?” her dad asked. As he went to inhale, the smell of Rachel’s bulging britches seemed to hit him sharply and suddenly. His eyes widened and he turned his head away, emitting an exaggerated cough as he covered his face with his hand.

“My goodness, sweetie! What in the worl-” Their mom met the same fate, her face turning a visible shade of green as she retreated to the kitchen, making loud gagging noises. Even the smell of her pasta was overpowered by the unbearable odor.

“I pooped! Hahaha!” Rachel seemed to find their reactions all too amusing. She waddled into the house and planted her sagging bottom down on the carpeted floor in front of the TV.

SMRRRRRRSH

The padding beneath her squelched loudly as the mess churned and swished within. She sat with her legs straight out in front of her, allowing the bulbous diaper to nearly engulf her thighs as the bottom protruded down to the halfway point of her calves. In the back, the diaper squished out about a foot and a half. Overall, the diaper itself looked like a compressed and deformed bubble of filth enclosing the girl’s waist. As for the smell, it only worsened as the contents of the padding shifted around. A new plume of fetid gas burst forth from the waistband, filling the room with her overpowering stench. It seemed now that even the white walls had begun to yellow from the noxious power of her poop.

As she sat and innocently kicked her feet up and down, the girls’ dad stood up. “God in heaven!” he shouted. “How on Earth could something so cute produce something that foul?!” Their mother, meanwhile, seemed to only be able to make gagging noises from the kitchen.

Holly shrugged. “Don’t ask me,” she said. “I had to carry that steaming pile of filth home because she couldn’t even walk.”

“Yeah, well,” her dad said, “now it’s time to change that pile of filth. And please, do it quickly.”

“Oh come ON!” Holly protested. “I know I’m usually the one who changes her, but this is NUTS!”

“I’ll give you fifty dollars. Just please, take care of it.”

Holly’s expression suddenly changed. Fifty dollars, huh? she thought. She glanced again at Rachel, the girl’s mess settling between her legs like some otherworldly beast. “…Okay, fine! But I want it in cash as soon as I’m done.”

“Deal,” her dad said. “I’m taking your mother upstairs. We’ll come back down when you’re all done.” With that, he went to grab his wife, who was still green from the stench, and the two quickly ascended the stairs to escape the smell.

Holly looked back at Rachel, who was still gleefully watching the TV, laughing at the adult cartoon that their dad had been watching. “Alright, missy,” she said. “Time to finally get you out of that disgusting diaper.”

“Okay!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)