More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Do we find ourselves seing Kale's Transformation or not?

Not!

The Tournament came under attack by a dark of Soldiers seeing This Craiger chose to Order the Universe 7 God of Destruction Beerus to open a portal for the New Saiyan's of Universe 7 to Arrive and assist and orders Champa to do the same with his planet.

''Alright Listen Up All Teams, I will handle these Guys, Goku! Vegeta! Piccolo! Gohan! Let's do this thing! What about you Cabba? You and your Saiyan Brethren care to join us? If so get over here!'' Says Craiger as Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla join him, Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo and Gohan as they stare down the Mysterious foes. ''Alright listen very carefully, My scouter Can't Get a good read on these guys, so We'd better go all out to start with, Piccolo and Goku Cover the Left Flank, Gohan and Vegeta you cover the Right Flank, Cabba, Kale and Caulifla? You three are with me I want to keep you close since I don't know your full capabilities either, But listen closely, These guys Obviously mean business, so we'd best not mess around at all. Those of you who can Go higher than Super Saiyan 2 do it! Those of you who can go to Super Saiyan 1 do it! As for You Piccolo I want you to Do what you do best, as for me I think it's High time I went Higher than Super Saiyan 6! You know your Assignments! Move!'' Says Craiger as Goes straight to Super Saiyan 5, while Cabba becomes Super Saiyan 2 alongside Caulifla and Gohan, while Goku and Vegeta go Super Saiyan God but not Super Saiyan Blue, and Piccolo gets bigger and Kale goes to her controlled Rage Form.

As The Groups fight against the mysterious individuals Craiger Has to constantly protect Kale because of her low confidence in herself. ''Okay that's it! Goku! Vegeta! Let's light it up!'' Says Craiger as he Goes from Super Saiyan 5 to 6 to the Rare 7, while Goku and Vegeta become Super Saiyan Blue. But just as soon as they do the Foes dissapear with a warning. ''We will return in twelve of your Earth Years, when we do all will be destroyed so that we may listen to the great holy Silence.'' They said and they were gone.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)