More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niv niv

Which kingdom you shall conquer?

Northern

The snow falling from the dark clouds above, the cold air freezing your lungs, as you see a castle eclipsing the full moon. You've finally arived at Reinhardt's domain, after a week of horse riding through the misty evergreen forests.

You ride your way through the village, you see the most elegant women, with the most luxurious clothes, close to fireplaces drinking wine and tea, reading and engaging into deep conversations, while served by well gromed servants, conquered by the king. You get intimidated by the sophistication and intelectual level of the overheard conversations, you were lectured in the Belles-lettres, but questioned that maybe you would be viewd as an illiterate barbarian.

You get to the castle doors, not really protected by any walls or gates, spiting arrogance, like no one was considered a threat by the king. You recognize its gothic architecture characterized by vertical proportions, pointed arches, external buttressing, and asymmetry. The doors open, welcoming you to a wave of hot comforting air, decongesting your blood vessels, relaxing your cold rigid body.

As you blink from the contrast of the dark outside and the blazing giant fireplaces that warmed the dark wooden interior of the cathedral-like hall, filled with long wodden tables, women eating and drinking side-by-side, and at the end at an elevated table the king smiles menacingly at you.

As you approach you get a better view of your nemesis.

Reinhardt is a young pretty boy, with blonde medium hair and blue eyes, his serene smiling face worthy of royalty expressing cunnigness and dignity. He is wearing a golden crown with ice-like gems, snow-white vests with a white furred red mantle.

"Welcome dear visitor, sit here besides me" he says as you see his blue eyes transitioning from sea-cold killer instinct to blue-flames warmth

You take a step back.

"Dont be afraid sir, i wouldnt do anything to hurt you, it would be a dishonor of mine to not treat you well" He warmly smiles.

You hesitate for a moment, sizing up your host. Your father's teachings echo in your mind as you weigh the risks and rewards of your actions.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," you finally reply, trying to keep your voice steady. "It is an honor to be in your presence."

As you take a seat at the table, you can't help but feel a sense of unease. Despite Reinhardt's welcoming demeanor, you know that he is a skilled manipulator who has risen to power through cunning and ambition.

But at the same time, you also sense a deep respect for the king and his accomplishments. He has created a prosperous kingdom where women are valued for their intelligence and wit, and it is clear that his people hold him in high esteem.

You begin to eat and drink, observing the interactions around you. The women are confident and free-spirited, and their conversations are filled with laughter and intellectual curiosity. You find yourself drawn in by their energy, and soon you are engaged in a lively discussion about literature and the arts.

As the night wears on, you can't help but feel a sense of admiration for Reinhardt and his kingdom. Perhaps this is the kind of kingdom that your father was hoping you would conquer, one where women are valued and respected, and where intellectual pursuits are celebrated.

But just as you were forgetting about it all, Reinhardt stands up and gestures towards a large ring in the center of the hall.

"I have a proposition for you," he says with a sly grin. "Let's settle this like true warriors, in a test of strength and skill. Winner takes all."

You raise an eyebrow, intrigued by the challenge. You've trained your entire life for moments like this, and you can sense a thrill of excitement in your chest. You nod, accepting the offer.

The ring is quickly filled with onlookers, eager to see the spectacle unfold. Reinhardt and you take your places in the center, and the crowd roars as king Reinhardt removes his royal clothes revealing tight boxers marking hist manhood and embracing his hips, low enough for his v-cut to draw all the attention in the room. He smiles at you with hands on hips

"Nah Nah, too late to back down now" he smiles.

You take your clothes off too but only feels ashamed, as you are packing a bit of flabbines compared to his marble body. You already knew he was handsome but his body was like a greek god statue.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)