More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

How does Jess react?

Normally

"Oh... OK, I think Alice told me something like that yesterday," she said. Jess went back to her room and brought back several markers. "So what do you want me to do first?"

Looking at the colors Jess had, most of the colors of the rainbow, Diana said, "Black underwears are a good start." Jess put most of the Masters on a nearby dresser and proceeded to write bra over Diana's breasts and on her back. Jess then crouched down and proceeded to write panty over her vagina and "pan" and "ty" on each ass cheek.

Jess got up and retrieved the other markers. "Not bad," she said. "They for you like your regular underwears."

Diana smiled, "Great, I was a little worried that they might fit me tight." She walked over to the mirror to examine herself. She nodded and said to her roommate, "Blue jeans, black jacket, and a red blouse."

She stood in front of Jess, who said, "Good choice on colors, now just stand still for me." She placed her fingers in a portrait position as artists would do and proceeded to work on Diana's pants. Bringing each leg forward, Jess wrote pants for times, two for the front and back of each leg. She then got the red marker and wrote blouse on her front and back. After that, Jess then grabbed the black marker and wrote jacket across her arms several times. "It's a good thing we woke up early," she sighed. "How does it feel?"

Moving her shoulders and walking a bit, she said, "I like how free everything feels. It almost makes you forget that you're wearing clothes." However, her face shifted when she turned towards her mirror. "I'm not revealing too much, am I?" Diana asked.

Jess shook her head no, "Alice told me she felt that way but found it easier to ignore the feeling after a few minutes."

Diana signed, "No, I would wear something like this to spend the night out, not wear at work." She gave a sympathetic look towards Jess. "Thanks anyway."

Jess smiled, "No problem, just ask me again if you need me for clothes."

"Thanks."

As Jess left and closed the door, Diana started to undo her clothes and started to put on her work clothes. After she had finished dressing, she began to head for the door when Jess said, "You didn't change your clothes?"

Shocked by the thought of wasting time, Diana looked down to examine herself, red blouse, black jacket, purse, black pant, and etc., she looked up and frowned at her roommate. "Not funny, you almost gave me a heart attack."

Jess couldn't help but laugh, "Sorry but you should have seen the look on your face." She packed her bag with books for her classes.

Diana rolled her eyes, "Ha ha. See you later."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)