More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShapedMind ShapedMind

Who do you want to follow?

Nor’uk

Nor’uk’s pod encountered a pocket of turbulence upon entering the atmosphere and as such, began breaking apart much too soon, approximately 30000 feet above ground level. At this rate, Nor’uk would be dead upon impact. To fix this, the Ranoxan angled what remained of his pod to an airplane in the sky, ensuring that the plane wasn’t damaged by any of his pod’s debris by initiating the pod’s self-destruct sequence slightly earlier than planned. As his pod disintegrated, Nor’uk latched onto the top of the plane, still yet undetected by any of the humans flying through the air with it.

Nicole was a 30-year old flight attendant, working for Global Air, and had been for the past 6 years. She’d initially became a flight attendant out of college to travel, to see new places, and perhaps, meet new people. However, plans hadn’t gone how she’d envisioned and was now stuck in this seemingly dead-end job with, ironically enough, nowhere to go. Her schedule never allowed her to see any foreign place properly, and despite her good looks and amazing figure, all the one-night stands she’d had were unsatisfactory at best. She didn’t know that in about 5 minutes, her life was about to change drastically.

She was in Flight 198's rear lavatory when Nor’uk entered the plane, and couldn’t hear the infiltrator make its way into through the plane and into the bathroom. So nothing could have prepared her for when Nor’uk, as Nicole sat down on the toilet, took its chance and absorbed itself fully into the sexy flight attendant. She barely let out a surprised yelp when Nor’uk took over. She spasmed on the airplane’s toilet for a minute, still half-naked with her skirt and tights wrapped around her legs, all conscious thought leaving her.

Nor’uk suddenly gasped, looking through Nicole’s suddenly pitch black eyes, and smiled as another successful infiltration succeeded. She stopped to look in the mirror as if she’d never seen herself in the mirror before. Nor’uk examined her, and was satisfied with what it saw. Nicole was wearing a standard flight attendant’s uniform, navy blue blazer over a white dress shirt, black panties, with a skirt and semi-opaque tights still wrapped around her ankles, black pumps, and a company-issued scarf around her neck.

Nicole slid her tights back on to her legs, followed by her skirt. Checking herself in the mirror one last time for any cosmetic mishaps, she slid back the bathroom door and exited a changed woman.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)