More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tangential5 tangential5

How do you want her to be?

“Mr. Doe? You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, Ms. Raybin. Come in. Close the door.”

“A…Am I in t-trouble?” she has a bit of difficulty getting the words out as she leans her whole body into the door, clearly .

“Sort of, but I’m hoping we can clear that up,” you reply. “It’s about your last several homeworks. You haven’t turned them in.”

This is a clear fabrication on your part. Alaina is an amazing pupil and would never dream of not doing her homework. Thanks to your mental manipulation, however, she believes what you say.

She pales. “I swear, Mr. Doe, I did my homework. I just couldn’t find it!”

“Listen, I know you’re a good kid, Alaina. But I’m afraid I’m going to have to call your parents.”

You have interacted with Alaina’s parents before, having taught her older brother. He was both lazier and not as bright, so you’re familiar with how her parents would react to such a missive. She is as well.

She rushes to your desk. “Please, Mr. Doe, I swear I’ll redo the homework assignments. Just tell me what I need to do!”

You sigh, shaking your head. “That’s work for me, Ms. Raybin. I have to go through my materials to find what you’re missing.” You cock your head, appearing to have an idea. “A thought just occurred to me. Maybe we can make an arrangement.”

Relief surges through her tiny frame. “Anything, Mr. Doe!”

“Well then, Ms. Maybin, come over here and sit on my lap.”

“What?!”

“I have to find your missing assignments on my computer and that will be the easiest way for you to see it.”

She is clearly not convinced, but she decides to try to get this over with. Her small frame settles in your lap, her posterior surprisingly spreading to fill out your lap. You decide you could get used to this.

You pretend to fiddle with the computer while she squirms uncomfortably in your lap. Eventually she notices the effect her lithe body is having on you.

“Mr. Doe!” she squeals, jumping off you and backing against the desk. “Is that…? Did I…? Ohmygod.”

“Alaina, please, I’m so sorry,” you soothe. “It’s a natural human reaction, I am sorry that it happened to you.”

She doesn’t know what to say or where to look. The confusion on her face is making you even harder.

You push the computer away. “Look, I think we can come to terms. I can’t find the assignments right now, but I think we can do without them.”

She brightens. “Really?”

“Really. You’re a good student, we can pretend like it never happened.” She looks so relieved, you almost feel guilty. “You’ll have to do something for me, of course.”

The relief changes instantly to suspicion, which you are about to confirm. “Like what?”

The moment of truth. “Take off your top.”

She’s indignant. “Mr. Doe! That is completely inappropriate!”

“True. But that is what it will take. I can still call your parents…”

Caught between a rock and your hard place, Alaina’s face goes through many emotions. Finally, she decides (as you commanded the day before) that she has . She slowly (and inadvertently deliciously) removes her polo shirt. This beautiful girl is now standing by your desk wearing her bra, pleated skirt, socks, and sneakers. Her legs are crossed in a vain attempt to keep more of herself covered.

You heartlessly continue. “The bra, too.”

She blanches. “You said top!”

“That’s part of your top, isn’t it?”

Flummoxed by your superior logic (or maybe the mind control), she slowly undoes the bra and drops it to the floor. You idly notice that this is the first ever front snap bra you’ve seen in person. Alaina is trying to cover herself without appearing to. Her A cup breasts are spectacular, and everything you were hoping for. “Amazing,” you breathe.

Despite herself, she flushes. “Can I go now?”

“I’m afraid not, gorgeous. This only accounted for one of the missing assignments. To fulfill the others, I’m going to need more.”

“What? No! I’m done with this sick game of yours. Change my grade right now and let me go!”

Your commands are working. She has not once though of just leaving. She hasn’t even raised her voice to the point where she could be heard outside the classroom, though there is no one left but the night cleaning staff.

“It doesn’t work that way, princess.” You take out your phone and snap a few pictures of the equally enraged and embarrassed tiny teen.

“What are you doing?”

You hold up your phone. “I have some pictures of you. If I show these to your parents, what do you think they’re going to believe?”

“Please. Please, Mr. Doe, don’t show my parents. Please.”

“We’ll see. Take off your panties. Climb on the desk.”

She slowly does as she is bidden. You lose your tie, unbutton your shirt and your pants.

Alaina can’t look at you. “No,” she whispers. “Spread your legs,” you command.

Her body has betrayed her, as she is dripping wet. You slide against her slit a few times, then you order her to lay back. Holding one leg up to your chest, you prepare to enter her.

“Mr. Doe,” she whimpers. “I – I – I’m a virgin.”

Not for long. You push into her and you can feel the resistance. It gives in one glorious moment as she moans and you sigh. You continue to pump into her. Again her body betrays her as one of her glorious legs, still with the sneaker on, slides behind you to pull your body closer.

This girl is unbelievably tight, even for her small frame. You’re not going to last long. “I’m going to cum inside of you.”

“No,” the girl whimpers. “Please don’t!”

You pull out and cum on her chest. Her body heaves with sobs, making for an interesting visual. “There. Don’t say I didn’t do what you asked.”

“T-thank you, s-sir,” she manages to gulp. She collects her clothes and flees.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)