More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by croxon360 croxon360

How does your signature read?

Noelle Foley

With a satisfied smile Noelle Foley finally signs herself a WWE contract. Her signature, small and neat, has never looked like it belonged anywhere as much as it did next to the large W logo.

'Perfect, I have to say that I am so glad to have the daughter of a WWE legend signing with us and may I be the first to say welcome to the WWE Family.' said Vince McMahon with a smile of his own as he reached out a hand to Noelle.

Tall with an hourglass figure and long blonde hair no one would have ever guessed that Noelle was the daughter of legendary wrestler Mick Foley who, over the years, had been split open enough times to reduce his forehead to a mass of scar tissue and could be quite a disturbing sight, especially when he forgot to put his false teeth in. Noelle on the other hand took most of her looks from her mother, giving her a beautiful and angular face and a natural smile.

'Thank you Vince. I'm happy you decided to give me this chance. I only wish my father could have been here with me.' replied Noelle

'Yes I am sorry but he was rather busy with Raw business, speaking of which we have decided that, after watching you training and with the significant name value that you bring with you that you could easily slot into a space on the main roster right away, however if you prefer you can still head down to Full Sail University and partake in some time in our developmental programme, NXT to really develop yourself as a character. The choice is really up to you.

Where does Noelle head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)