More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fitfully_Yours Fitfully_Yours

What does Phil find?

Nobody's Home

Phil stood in the door, listening to the empty house. He didn't know where anyone was, but at that moment, he really didn't care. He ran up the stairs, slipping on that stupid step he kept meaning to fix, and slowed to a walk. Making his way toward his bedroom, he checked his kids' rooms, just to make sure they were empty before going into his room, closing the door behind him.

His hands trembled as he took his clothes off, removing his phone from his pocket and placing it in the stand on the bedside table. Grabbing Claire's lotion, he smeared a generous amount on his hard cock, stroking it as he played and replayed the video of the couple having sex, imagining himself as the man, and Gloria as the woman. This was a common fantasy of his, ever since meeting the woman who became his mother-in-law several years back, and prompting him to try and cop a feel every chance he got.

Phil came quickly to his imagination and the video playing, making a mess that brought him back to reality. If Claire came home and saw his semen spread on the floor, she'd flip!

Post masturbation set in, and Phil started cleaning morosely, knowing he'd do this exact thing again, and again, unless he found a way to fuck Gloria.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)