More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonCornucopia AnonCornucopia

Do you break from your little dream to see anyone around you?

No

Keeping your eyes closed, you allow yourself to sink deeper and deeper into the fantasy world you've just made for yourself. You imagine a quaint country home, far away from the stresses of big city life, away from the restrictions of work and school. A place where you could live without worry.

But your day dreaming is interrupted by soft footsteps approaching before stopping right next to you.

You open your eyes, seeing the gorgeous face of a woman who appears to be a few years your senior. Still, it takes nothing away from her apparent beauty. Her lush black hair cascades down her face and her smile beams as she looks down on you. You notice her outfit, tight running cloths, you notice her ample breasts are barely contained within her gray top.

"Oh, it looks like I interrupted your day dreaming," she remarks, her eyes domineering over you .

You shake your head back and forth as you look up to her from your lowered position.

"No, no, it's fine I was just thinking," you reply.

"Oh, okay then," she responds as she backs away, giving you some space, while still standing attentively close by.

You lift your upper body from the sand, using your arms to prop you up. You look over her outfit, her sweat pants hug her well formed body enticingly.

"I haven't seen you around before, not many people go out on runs this early in the morning," she states.

"Oh, I'm not on a run, I'm just," you look around, searching for an answer in your surroundings, "I'm just enjoying the view," you finally utter as you return your gaze toward her.

"Alright then," she says laughing confidently. "Well hey, look, it's still pretty early in the morning and I'm about finished with my run and if your not doing anything, how about you join me for some coffee, my treat?"

Do you accept her invitation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)