More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jatku Jatku

Do you make it to work on time?

No

You try your best to make it on time, but to your boss' delight, you are late.

"I see you're making this a habit" Chris says. Chris is your boss of 2 years. He used to be a great boss, but lately he has been a total prick. That doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't drop to your knees in a heartbeat. You've always noticed his bulge he sports on a daily basis. Towering you at 6'4" with a slight whisper of a beer gut. The quintessential dad bod.

"I'm sorry sir, traffic was awful today" You lie through your teeth just hoping he believes you. The only saving grace here is that your raging boner died down during the drive over.

"I'll excuse it this time, but please Jake, I don't want to see you get in any trouble. I do like you working here." He sighed.

You walk away from him towards your desk. "That was weird" you think. He usually likes to make an example of the employees that show up late. "Oh well, guess it will be good day!" You accidently say out loud.

Later that day...

"Hey Jake, can you step into my office?" Chris says walking by with some sort of purpose unknown to you. "Damn, I thought I got away with the tardy today" you mutter under your breath as you get up to make your way down the hall.

"You know why I called you in here?" he asks.

"My attendance issue?" You begin to feel shame.

"Well, yes, but more importantly, that you lied to me about why you were late." He said so matter of fact. You had no idea what he meant. I mean, the old traffic excuse may be overused, but you always thought you had a way with words.

"I'm not exactly sure what you mean sir" You try to feign ignorance.

"I could see the wet spot on your pants when you came in. You didn't think I would notice? What? Were you late because you just couldn't stop yourself from playing with yourself?" bellows Chris.

You look down at your pants. The wet spot has mostly dried up but you see the outline. You must have leaked a lot of precum after rushing out of the house. In that frenzy of movement, you had barely noticed. In that moment, your precum stain, Chris saying he noticed, being alone together in the office, your mind wandered. Only for a second, but that was all it took.....your cock twitched.

"Are you serious?!" Chris shouts. Your cock got hard...fast. His eyes are are jumping from yours, to your crotch. You notice his eyes linger a little too long while they were on your crotch. This didn't help the whole boner situation.

"What am I going to do with you Jake?" He asks, but his tone was a little suggestive.

"Show me yours, I'll show you mine" you suddenly blurt out. You face goes red. How could you say something like that? You've never been so blunt in your life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)