More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diagasvesle Diagasvesle

Does she have a dick?

No.

The female groan to wakefulness. She moaned and looked around. What have you got yourself into this Nadia Nadia thought to herself. She stared at the ragged bra and skirt covering her and shivered. Nadia looked around seeing absolutely nothing. The only thing she sees is a exit.


Age: 22

Race: Human

Appearance: Height 5"0" Her breast size is E cup. Long silver hair with red streaks that are the color of setting sun. Her eyes are azure and large similar to a does eyes. Her face is considered cute, while alone in times of masturbation she does, her face clouds and becomes beautiful.

Bio: Nadia is nicknamed mouse due to her petite frame and timid nature. Through on occasion she is known to go berserk. She very much believes the marriage law (meaning no sex till married) She has been through the experience of almost attempted till some of her friends rescued her from it. Recently her breasts have began to lactate even through she isn't pregnant. (If she becomes pregnant, her breast size will go to FF or G cup, her breasts will return to normal size when she finishes birthing and weaning and if no more suckling happens.) Also, she is afraid to date men because of her large clitoris. Finally, She has been a victim of groping, usually around her breasts, which has made her very sensitive of them.

Does Nadia move on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)