More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rachelslut rachelslut

Do you go over and talk to the girls?

No

You look over at Jake but he shakes his head. You have to agree. These girls are certainly hot but they also look pretty easy. It's one thing to go out and enjoy the sights, check out the girls in their sexy, revealing costumes, but you wouldn't really want to go home with a skanky whore like that. If she's that easy, then who knows who she might have been with before.

You spend a while in the club drinking in the sights, checking out all the hot girls. A couple more make advances towards you but again you think better of it. At the end of the evening it is you and Jake who go home together rather than the two of you finding hot girls to go back with.

The only thing is that your usual Halloween pleasure of checking out the hot girls from afar hasn't done it for you this year in the same way that it usually does. You are not contented after this night of admiring the slutty costumes the way you once were. You can't shake the image of those two hot girls who first seemed to make advances to you.

A pretty blonde in a white angel outfit and a dominating dark haired beauty in a black rubber devil costume. You can still see them in your mind's eye and you can't help imagining how different the night would have been had you gone over and talked to them. Your mind is now playing over the things you could do with those costumed beauties if only you had had the nerve to talk to them.

Back at home, you are alone in the house with your imagination, and your imagination is playing out images of the sweet blonde angel going down on your quivering hardness. A couple of seconds later the image switches to you on your back as the smoking hot devil rides your rock solid cock.

All you can do tonight, though, is go into your computer and load up a porno. You've seen it a hundred times before but the images on the screen blur with your fantasy of the girls at the club. You stroke your cock as you watch the film until you shoot your load across your chest and once more wonder what else could have happened to your cock tonight on Halloween, the most magical of nights. Oh well, you think to yourself, I guess there's always next year.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)